Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys,

why dont't you try Bezel. i heard they are good and are charging just Rs 10 per lot. they also have a fixed brokerage scheme. try them out. also same schmes aplly for commodities.
I would say go for Zerodha because their customer service is good, prior to joining Zerodha, I had called up Angel and found that the are least interested but Zerodha has been a difference experience for me, each and every customer care email query was answered within 24 hours. I was facing the problem associated with NOW EXE and that too has been resolved. I would say go for Zerodha instead of Bezel. Try it at least to know the difference from other brokerages.

trader15

Associate Program

How does you associate program works:

1) Do I need to have trading account with you. or can i just refer friends/family
who are in trading and would be interested in opening an account

2) In case i do not need trading account be associate, where do i register to
start referring. Your site only has single form, where one can send in
mails to referrer. The only identifier is sender email. Where do i provide you
my name and bank details for you to credit, once the user opens an account.

3) Backoffice for associates: Just like any affliate program, do you have
any backoffice facility for associates who can view who got converted
out of their referrers. Also, how many trades person made, out of which
you are giving commissions.

4) Transparency: Since your associate payment is linked to trades the
person made who one refers to, how are you planning to ensure
transparency so associates can get actual cut. Simply put, that zerodha
is paying really based on trades.

Zerodha

dear zerodhaonline.

two queries before i want to open an account

1: i want to do intraday trading on cash/margin..future intraday as well as holding open positions upto week..and option intraday and holding position...no delivery on cash...i hav a demat with icicidirect...do i require to open a demat with u too.or only trading account will suffice.

2: What about java based NOW mobile..does it allow trading ok....can we see old open positions in this?

thanx in advance
1. For your kind of trading, we don't need to open a fresh demat..you need to open only trading account..

2. Yes you can trade and yes shows your holding positions...

Zerodha

Re: Associate Program

How does you associate program works:

1) Do I need to have trading account with you. or can i just refer friends/family
who are in trading and would be interested in opening an account

2) In case i do not need trading account be associate, where do i register to
start referring. Your site only has single form, where one can send in
mails to referrer. The only identifier is sender email. Where do i provide you
my name and bank details for you to credit, once the user opens an account.

3) Backoffice for associates: Just like any affliate program, do you have
any backoffice facility for associates who can view who got converted
out of their referrers. Also, how many trades person made, out of which
you are giving commissions.

4) Transparency: Since your associate payment is linked to trades the
person made who one refers to, how are you planning to ensure
transparency so associates can get actual cut. Simply put, that zerodha
is paying really based on trades.
1. Yes you need to have a trading account with us..

2. We are incorporating a dash board on backoffice which will show on a daily basis what is the cumulative business done by all the referred people..

3. We can't share exact details of every trader referred by you, we will show the cumulative business done and share the revenue...It is a business of trust, even if you are a registered subbroker to any broker today, you have to trust him that he is sharing the details of entire business done by you....

Cheers...

jyotixxx

zerodha online...

one last query...i have demat with icici....so do i hav to use this savings account to link for the purpise of transfers....or sbi savings account will be better ? i heard NOW gives option for direct transfer....is it possible with any of the above mentioned banks?

Zerodha

zerodha online...

one last query...i have demat with icici....so do i hav to use this savings account to link for the purpise of transfers....or sbi savings account will be better ? i heard NOW gives option for direct transfer....is it possible with any of the above mentioned banks?
You can link multiple bank accounts, you can link both icici and SBI, SBI has a direct payment gateway on NOW(yet to be activated)... Leave your number at [email protected], will call back and answer all queries... Cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.