Status
Not open for further replies.

udi1970

NSE FUTURES INTRADAY
Hi ZerodhaOnline (Sachin),

I need a small bit of information in cash-equity segment.

As everyone know, Zerodha gives 10 times of exposure to 200 odd F&O scrips and a 5 times exposure to 2000 odd scrips. New scrips such as COALINDIA, MOIL are not there in both the lists. So, how much exposure that I would get to trade in COALINDIA or MOIL?

I have mentioned COALINDIA, MOIL as examples. Would like to know, whether Zerodha constantly ADD new scrips in your cash-margin exposure file? (If yes, day traders are truly delighted :) )

From which link customers are able to download the updated file on your website? Please assist.

Thanking you for your valuable time. Have a great day...

Last edited:
As everyone else have already mentioned, it takes 24hrs from the time you login to nowonline for the exe to be activated...
Oh that is the case, then I will try tomorrow morning with NOW EXE, by the way the helpline number/email id attending person should have been aware of this and informed me the same on my 2nd Complaint. They were not aware of this. Thanks very much

Zerodha

Hi ZerodhaOnline (Sachin),

I need a small bit of information in cash-equity segment.

As everyone know, Zerodha gives 10 times of exposure to 200 odd F&O scrips and a 5 times exposure to 2000 odd scrips. New scrips such as COALINDIA, MOIL are not there in both the lists. So, how much exposure that I would get to trade in COALINDIA or MOIL?

I have mentioned COALINDIA, MOIL as examples. Would like to know, whether Zerodha constantly ADD new scrips in your cash-margin exposure file? (If yes, day traders are truly delighted :) )

From which link customers are able to download the updated file on your website? Please assist.

Thanking you for your valuable time. Have a great day...
Hi Udi, Yes UDI we keep adding scrips to our margin exposure file, but new IPO's would have to wait before it is updated on the intraday list... Cheers..

there is no escalation sort of for problems.....if a client is not satisfied with you and does not get a proper reply whom should he go to.....the higher boss..what is the contact...or there is no higher level to complain.

new cheapest broker-->lot of customers suddenly-->small team-->fatigue and inability to handle naturally--->poor responses

is anybody facing this already

Zerodha

there is no escalation sort of for problems.....if a client is not satisfied with you and does not get a proper reply whom should he go to.....the higher boss..what is the contact...or there is no higher level to complain.
You can call our office numbers and ask for venu or Hanan, if even then your queries are not answered you could send a mail to Nithin or give him a buzz, he is wondering why he hasn't got any escalations till now.. :) ..All our clients would have already gotten a welcome letter with nithin's email.... There is nothing till date that I have posted which is not right, but I will be happy to be proved wrong... Cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.