Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ventura securities;reliable?

one ventura relationship agent told me following brokerage pattern.....

1000rs.
intraday-0.03%
delivery-0.30
option-35rs per lot
2000rs.
int.day-0.025
delivery-0.25%
options-35rs
5000rs-
intaday-0.025
delivery-0.17
and he given me another attractive option to chose 7500rs.plan+to input50000rs.for trading money at the time of accont opening and he will charge
intraday-0.01
delivery-0.10
option-35rs per lot.
so memebers pls kindly guide me.whether there is that advance system in ventura or he cheating me.i dont know about their branch he told me through phonecalls and email.
pls guide ...

1) My wife has idbi paisabuilder 3 in 1 account can she open a trading account with the above mentioned DP account?
2) Is idbi bank account enough for fund transactions or should I open account in any other bank for easy transactions?
3) Payout instantly or next day?
4) Margin money for nifty and minifty how much?

Last edited:

Zerodha

1) My wife has idbi paisabuilder 3 in 1 account can she open a trading account with the above mentioned DP account?
2) Is idbi bank account enough for fund transactions or should I open account in any other bank for easy transactions?
3) Payout instantly or next day?
4) Margin money for nifty and minifty how much?
1. Yes you can, delivery based (equity) trading cannot be done.. You can trade intraday(equity), take positional and intraday(f&o), buy delivery(equity) but you can't sell delivery shares that are sitting in your IDBI dp..

2. IDBI is good enough, fund transfers are done using NEFT or RTGS.. If you have accounts with HDFC or AXIS, there is an instant payment gateway, funds reflect immediately in your trading account... With IDBI, it takes around 3 to 5 hrs..

3. We process all payouts at 6pm everyday, the payout happens same night or first thing next day morning.. .With HDFC, the payouts happen before 7pm...

4. Intraday futures margin required are : 50% of SPAN margin.. So nifty you can trade with 11k and mini with around 5k for intraday.. If you want to hold overnight, you need to bring in total margins, for nifty around 30k and for mininifty around 13.5k

hey,

called up nse NOW..........THEY SAY WE CANNOT SAY AFTER MARCH 2011 IF NOW WILL BE CHARGED FOR CLIENTS OR NOT

ZERODHA PL CLARIFY.............YOU SAID ITS NOT CHARGED EVEN AFTER THE ABOVE DATE FOR CLIENTS AND ONLY FOR DEALERS

Just a problem being faced by me.

When I log in to nowonline.in, i am able to log in using the userid and password.

But when i log in using the NOW EXE, entering the same above mentioned userid and password, i am not able to log in the reply message that I get is that "Login Failed: Reason: API User Access Denied", has anyone faced this problem and what is the solution, I have contacted Zerodha three times but still problem persists.

Has anyone faced this problem, i am attaching the screenprint of the same.

RAMDAS

Just a problem being faced by me.

When I log in to nowonline.in, i am able to log in using the userid and password.

But when i log in using the NOW EXE, entering the same above mentioned userid and password, i am not able to log in the reply message that I get is that "Login Failed: Reason: API User Access Denied", has anyone faced this problem and what is the solution, I have contacted Zerodha three times but still problem persists.

Has anyone faced this problem, i am attaching the screenprint of the same.
yes i face same problem. Wait for one day. since after activating web version...next day NOW EXE get enable...if not then follow up with zerodha.

error "Login Failed: Reason: API User Access Denied", comes since NOW EXE is not yet enable for your accout at NSE end.

I was facing this problem for 3 days, This delay is caused by NSE People, zerodha people was doing followp with them for 3 day ..
In some cases...fast, some case it get delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.