Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

hello sir.if there is any difference between 1.transfering money from my axis account to zerodha account and 2.transfering money from my axis account to direct payment gateway on the NOW online platform?
Hi ,

It is the same thing, the only difference being if done through the gateway the funds show up instantly in the trading account, if done online through NEFT it takes 3 to 6 hours using NEFT to show up in your trading account.. Cheers...

Zerodha

Alright, I finally managed to upgrade my IE-6 to IE-7 and the web version is finally behaving the way I want it to.
Apart from letting me add scrips to my watch list(s), it also displayed the updated watchlist I had created through NOW EXE version.
Am using the Sun JVM 1.6 update 18. I guess people having trouble on IE-7+ might want to switch to Sun JVM 1.6 and also making it the default JVM in IE by clicking on -
Tools -> Internet Options -> Click on Advanced Tab
Scroll down to Java and make sure the one from Sun Microsystems is selected. Safer bet would be to disable Microsoft JVM which is probably a decade old and might cause some compatibility issues with NOW Web Version.
Thanks newbie, this is the power of collective thinking ... Cheers....

Zerodha,

When i log into website of Now, i am able to access the website but when i log into the Now Exe, the following are the message i get

it is asking for user name which i do not know what to put,
i put my name and tried
i put my login id and tried

for passward, i put my changed password that i first accesses the website, but no use

the NOW EXE is giving the error that

1. User is blocked
2. Login id or password is invalid

please advise what is the User Name in the NOW EXE and what will be the password, i understand that the same as used in NOW Website ie User Id is the Username in NOW EXE and Password in NOW Website is what is the password in NOW EXE, if that is the case then why i am not being able to log in
Zerodha,

I received the new password within 1 day but unfortunately again whenever I log in it says the user is locked contact administrator, this time I ensured that all information was entered correctly and ensured that i did not enter more than 3 times, I tried both the NSE NOW and the Website. I have sent an email to your helpline waiting for the reply.

You know how frustrating it is, on one hand you have the password and not able to log in and see how it works

So, since the day I sent a Courier on 11th December, no one has received my call on 09900137774. They were prompt while sending documents only.

I did receive e-mail that my account is opened, and nothing else. I understand what you are trying to do. e-mail costs nothing. But neither does sending a message, at least for account opening.

Not able to login to TAME. Not able to transfer money. My account is with ICICI. Have some queries. But, I guess they are too frivolous to attend.

Cheers.. since yesterday, I am calling the above mentioned number and 08041302020. No one attends. :rofl:

Good going. But, I see where it's going.

And best of luck because with this high handed treatment, you'll need it.

ranger123

Hello Zerodha RM,

I see the NOW software at a broker office, I think it is fast than Odin and set up is also easy but there some issue which he has told me as per follows:

1) The Charting is not at all good for intraday trader fellows
2) The NOW is not work on LAN or protect network. It work only on direct internet connecation. So trader fellows doing job in office will not able to use it.
3) There is not user manual for NOW so one has to learn in a practical way only.
4) For account lock problem due to wrong password entering then trader has to contact NSE helpline and not your fellows, so this may get late and we do not knwo how fast NSE response is such matter. If he does not give response in time then it will be a big problem for day trader.

Thank you and best luck.

rajeabc

Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

Just a query, what if we place and order and then cancel due to some reason or the other, is it also going to be charged Rs.20/-
I presume that they will not charge any thing... Or you know people will have choice to move out... I am attaching an document from ZERODHA for benefit of all fellow traders here..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

gb333

The Intraday graph is not loading. Whenever I click the intraday chart for any stock, it shows a message " close the program" in NSE NOW software. Except everything seems OK .

Status
Not open for further replies.