Status
Not open for further replies.
Was referred about zerodha from a friend yesterday. anyone who has used their services??? They are saying 20rs/trade , we can buy and sell as much, for intraday delivery and fno... If anyone already opened, do give me a view... thanks.....

alroyraj

Re: zerodha??

Was referred about zerodha from a friend yesterday. anyone who has used their services??? They are saying 20rs/trade , we can buy and sell as much, for intraday delivery and fno... If anyone already opened, do give me a view... thanks.....
RKG offers Rs 9 per lot but network may be clogged since it is the account used by high volume traders.Very few brokers seem to offer a flat rate,so it is a good option. Just ensure it is there in your city. I have to check myself.
From the website I can see that is has the renowned blogger and financial analyst Deepak Shenoy on its management board so it is dependable.
If you plan to trade Futures and options even a single lot per day the savings will be there.

Last edited:

mrkanitkar

new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

Hi Guys,
I called http://www.zerodha.com guys today.
They have fantastic offer. They offer cheapest brokerage in market, much less than even RK Global.
1. Per order rate - 20 INR and not against per lot - FNO, equity.
2. Direct NSE terminal from NSE server, no server from broker in between.
3. Live technical analysis from NSE TAME on NSE server.
4. Leverage 10 times - nifty stocks
5. 5 times leverage on stocks.
6. Account opening -600/-
7. Amc 400/-
8. There is no charge on software like RKG.
9. They use NSE NOW and http://nowonline.in/now_home.html (run by NSE).
10. No commitment for lots per day.

I think, now we are going to have vanilla brokerage plans. They don't charge per lot in FNO, they charge flat rate against per trade. This is very good.
Server issue is not there as NSE server being used. I have not used TAME, any one know how it works?
I am thinking to open account with them.
Do anyone already using them?

alroyraj

Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

Also their margin required for stock futures is much much less compared to RKG .
Not many Bangaloreans here and it is a new brokerage but still a good opportunity.....

I contacted them on the mentioned below number.

INDIA:
175/176, 2nd Floor, Bannergatta Road, Bilekahalli Bangalore 560076.
Tel: +91 99001 37774 / 99001 37775

They confirmed that they charge Rs.20 per trade irrespective on lots or no.of shares.

But only thing am concerned is they have tie up only with HDFC Bank. If in case you do not have a hdfc bank account then you need to transfer the money to their account and send a email to them. Only then your ledger account will be credited.

Just visited its website. I am in shock. :eek:

20 rs flat per order irrespective of the quantity of stocks or lots. 20 buy + 20 sell = 40 rs total brokerage per trade is unbelievable. only concern is the safety of our funds with them. I mean can we trust such new brokerage firms? I am not so sure about it.

MindlessTrader

Just visited its website. I am in shock. :eek:

20 rs flat per order irrespective of the quantity of stocks or lots. 20 buy + 20 sell = 40 rs total brokerage per trade is unbelievable. only concern is the safety of our funds with them. I mean can we trust such new brokerage firms? I am not so sure about it.
if trade executed in one go only then its good...otherwise mostly trade executed in parts..so Rs 20 for every execution may not be a good idea...then...

Status
Not open for further replies.