zerodha vs smarttradeonline which one better ?

I want to open an account and shortlisted these two
1-zerodha
2-smarttradeonline

plz tell me which one is better or suggest me another one my requirements are

1-buy/sell on phone and online
2-best margin in f&o
3-lowest brokerage in F&o
4-If RT data provided will be better

I want to open an account and shortlisted these two
1-zerodha
2-smarttradeonline

plz tell me which one is better or suggest me another one my requirements are

1-buy/sell on phone and online
2-best margin in f&o
3-lowest brokerage in F&o
4-If RT data provided will be better
Have an account with both,

1. Buy/sell on phone and online, Zerodha wins on both, call n trade I guess they have a much bigger team and ZT the online version way better than NOW.

2. Zerodha again, 40% of overnight margin requiremetns, cover order facility and SPAN calculator which tells you the margin before you make a trade..

3. Brokerage STO is better, but unless you make like a few 100 trades a month, shouldn't make a difference.

4. Both don't provide RT data, you have to pull it from the terminal.. So they are almost similar, but I know that you can get API's for NEST(ZT) which some of my friends use for doing fancy stuff.. API basically can connect any other tool to NEST..

Have an account with both,

1. Buy/sell on phone and online, Zerodha wins on both, call n trade I guess they have a much bigger team and ZT the online version way better than NOW.

2. Zerodha again, 40% of overnight margin requiremetns, cover order facility and SPAN calculator which tells you the margin before you make a trade..

3. Brokerage STO is better, but unless you make like a few 100 trades a month, shouldn't make a difference.

4. Both don't provide RT data, you have to pull it from the terminal.. So they are almost similar, but I know that you can get API's for NEST(ZT) which some of my friends use for doing fancy stuff.. API basically can connect any other tool to NEST..

thanks a ton:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I have a question too but dont want to unnecessarily create a thread for it.

We often hear that sub brokers trade the shares in demat account without the consent of the client. Is this practice also done by 3 in 1 trading accounts like icici, idbi,pnb?

Also when a person is doing intra day trading with margin then is it possible that the broker may sell off his other securities in case of a loss or is it so that at the most the person can lose the money he had put in for margin. Say Rs. 100....margin 5....so Rs.500...so at the most he can lose just Rs. 100 or even Rs. 500?