zerodha vs rksv vs rk global

Was trading with RKG for a really long time till Zerodha happened... A lot of us sometimes become penny wise , pound foolish... I have lost so much money with RKG because of incompetent systems, staff..Their terminals were shut so many times in 2008, so you had to sit and watch the markets crack without being able to do anything..

A lot of us have short memory spans, we forget important things fast.. I am sure most of us have already forgotten/forgiven the NSE goof up the other day... Go to the guys who were with RKG during 2008/2009 and they will tell you the mess that had happened.. Most of the guys who turn up at Traderji as I have noticed are typically just 1 or 2 years into the market..

I am a silent viewer of the forum, but couldn't keep quiet people endorsing RKG.. Most torture ever given to me was these guys.. Pay Rs 50 per lot and go to Sharekhan rather than 9/lot with RKG... All the savings you make from brokerage + your trading account can disappear on one day, if your terminals get blocked because of the broker...

TheDreamer

Was trading with RKG for a really long time till Zerodha happened... A lot of us sometimes become penny wise , pound foolish... I have lost so much money with RKG because of incompetent systems, staff..Their terminals were shut so many times in 2008, so you had to sit and watch the markets crack without being able to do anything..

A lot of us have short memory spans, we forget important things fast.. I am sure most of us have already forgotten/forgiven the NSE goof up the other day... Go to the guys who were with RKG during 2008/2009 and they will tell you the mess that had happened.. Most of the guys who turn up at Traderji as I have noticed are typically just 1 or 2 years into the market..

I am a silent viewer of the forum, but couldn't keep quiet people endorsing RKG.. Most torture ever given to me was these guys.. Pay Rs 50 per lot and go to Sharekhan rather than 9/lot with RKG... All the savings you make from brokerage + your trading account can disappear on one day, if your terminals get blocked because of the broker...

The problem was with RKG's ODIN... NOW was introduced a couple of months back... It should work fine...

BTW, I was there in the market in 2008... :)

The problem was with RKG's ODIN... NOW was introduced a couple of months back... It should work fine...

BTW, I was there in the market in 2008... :)
My holdings were sold, not because of ODIN problem.. Terminals were shut, not because of ODIN problem... Anyways, if they are better, good for them... I was stuck with them because of a losing position... I and a bunch of my trader friends, would not even look at direction of RKG.. ;)...

lvgandhi

I have a small doubt to be cleared by RKG clients.
When I was considering them, I saw in their document that they want POA operating my bank account. Has any one signed POA with them for operating his own account. When I refused to sign that POA, they did not consider my application.
Any client of RKG can throw some light on this.

razx5

zerodha is definately expensive than R K Glo and RKSV untill one is trading with 5+ Nifty lots at a time , ie punched in single order. So i will pool out zerodha from three. Now as far as we compare between RK Glo and RKSV , RKSV charges 1947/- as advance brokerage so that comes to 1947/20 Trading Sessions = 97.35/Day. So here we pay daily brokerage of 97.35 compulsorily , no matter weather we trade or not. So now when i compare it with R K Glo for trading nifty futures it comes to 18*5lots = rs90 , that means if I trade 5 lots daily then my brokerage for R K Glo and RKSV will come nearby same. But if am trading less than 5 lots in a day then R K Glo comes out to be cheaper. Also it has no compulsion on trading.

Now I assume deducting 300 odin charges as its charged by R K Glo so 1947-300 = 1647. So per day advance brok comes to 1647/20 Trading sessions= 82.35. So then too it comes to trading 4 nifty lots (18*4=72) as compared to R K Glo for breakeven.:thumb:
zerodha charges 20per trade or 0.01%,,whichever is lower,,i repeat WHICHEVER IS LOWER,,unlike other brokers,,who ul arge whichever is higher..so if u buy 1 lot of mininifty at 5000/..ur brokerage is jus rs..10..if its more than 3 lots,,then its rs..20/..hope u got the point..so the best broker currently for any day trader/investor id zerodha

Have been with a lot of online brokers over the last 10 odd years of trading..

I have been with Zerodha for the last 16 months and have seen the fall from 6300 to 4600 and nifty going back up 5600.. In all these 16 months, I haven't had one single issue with them... Trading for a living forces me to put a lot of withdrawal requests, never had one delay... Customer support has been almost perfect..My long term trades are usually option writing trades and have never had any broker before who can understand my trades as much as the Zerodha RMS team does..

Zerodha Trader, works like a dream for my commodities trading along with the combo of NEST Plus.. Just waiting for equity also to be launched on the platform... Edelweiss who used to charge me 0.02% for commodities, charged me money for the same platform which Zerodha is giving free of cost at 20 bucks a trade..

I would vouch for Zerodha...
hi,

which bank do you use for payouts? how do you deposit in trading account? As you write options, how safe is to maintain large sum of money with them ?

Regards

ananths

Hi

I'm using RKG and their brokerage structure is very good...Rs 9 per lot for options.

only drawback is they charge monthly fee(about 100) for every segment like derivatives rs 100/- and stocks rs 100 etc. if you calculate for a year for one segment you will be paying 1200/- fee. If you are trading everyday this is worth....if you take ODIN software they charge extra...

Happy trading

TheDreamer

Hi

I'm using RKG and their brokerage structure is very good...Rs 9 per lot for options.

only drawback is they charge monthly fee(about 100) for every segment like derivatives rs 100/- and stocks rs 100 etc. if you calculate for a year for one segment you will be paying 1200/- fee. If you are trading everyday this is worth....if you take ODIN software they charge extra...

Happy trading

Ask them to provide NOW software which is free of cost... :)