Zerodha vs RKSV ( for currencies)

Subscribing to Omnesys Nest Plus @Rs.125 per month (or is it less??) will get you all the facilities of the software that Zerodha offers.
Thanks for the info !!

Providing separate margins for currencies and stock futures does not make sense for me. I am a predominantly currencies daytrader with 1-3 nifty trades per week ( intraday). Hence, RKSV would get my account :thumb:

Thanks for the info !!

Providing separate margins for currencies and stock futures does not make sense for me. I am a predominantly currencies daytrader with 1-3 nifty trades per week ( intraday). Hence, RKSV would get my account :thumb:
:thumb::thumb:

Cool ! Give us the feedback. Also, before taking a final decision, take a look at some other options too. Many other brokers are nowadays offering unlimited trading plans.

soft_trader

I think VNS finance is marginally cheaper (They have priced everything accordingly). Also, VNS is the only broker who offers 50% intraday leverage even on currency futures. That could be a big incentive too.
No TP. Not alone VNS. RKG also provides 50% margin on currency futures. :clap:

Zerodha doesn't provides any intraday margin on CDS. Not sure about RKSV, need to check it out.

Subscribing to Omnesys Nest Plus @Rs.125 per month (or is it less??) will get you all the facilities of the software that Zerodha offers.
Hey TP, after subscribing to NEST PLUS actually about which facilities that Zerodha offers you are pointing out ? Can you please elaborate ?

We use NOW with RKSV so Nest Plus starter pack is active in it already after registering at Omnesys website. If we subscribe to Nest Plus with their Rs. 125 monthly plan then there are many features which get activated in NOW through Nest Plus like RT News, Heckyl Bar , Mundu TV etc. . Is it the same thing which you mentioned above ?

Thanks.

Hey TP, after subscribing to NEST PLUS actually about which facilities that Zerodha offers you are pointing out ? Can you please elaborate ?

We use NOW with RKSV so Nest Plus starter pack is active in it already after registering at Omnesys website. If we subscribe to Nest Plus with their Rs. 125 monthly plan then there are many features which get activated in NOW through Nest Plus like RT News, Heckyl Bar , Mundu TV etc. . Is it the same thing which you mentioned above ?

Thanks.
I believe so. But I am not using Nest trader so can't 100%. Let's hear it from the horse's mouth. Let's ask Nest Plus themselves in their thread.

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/85537-nest-plus-traderji.html

SmartTradeOnline

If you are doing 10 buys + 10 sells per month, then you can also consider VNS Finance's Rs. 15 per order option. Their brokerage calculator is not very reliable for currency futures, but you can ask them in their thread too.

Edit : I think RK Global also have a Rs. 999 unlimited plan for currency. Have you considered it ? And then there is Achiievers Equities who also have very competitive monthly unlimited plan.
Thanks timepass.
Since on Traderji (and many other places), people know us by Smart Trade Online, thought we'd mention that VNS and Smart Trade Online are the same.

soft_trader

If you are doing 10 buys + 10 sells per month, then you can also consider VNS Finance's Rs. 15 per order option. Their brokerage calculator is not very reliable for currency futures, but you can ask them in their thread too.

Edit : I think RK Global also have a Rs. 999 unlimited plan for currency. Have you considered it ? And then there is Achiievers Equities who also have very competitive monthly unlimited plan.
No. It is RKSV who has Rs. 999 unlimited plan for currency. RKG has 99 paisa per lot. :)