Zerodha to Amibroker plugin

HI All,

need a plugin who can connect the Amibroker to Zerodha Pi software for order shooting when signals are generated from Amibroker.

any support would be appreciated. any ready made & tested plugin if available is welcome.

thanks in advance.

Sandip Muttyal.

lemondew

These plugins cannot be completely relied to be just put in cloud engine google/ amazon. Just replied you in other thread. These are generally windows automation scripts.

If you want a pure algorithmic system you should go for interactive brokers they give an api which is more reliable and free. Write the code from amibroker to interactive broker api. Then put it in google / amazon.

Note IB api can be used only for futures/options not for stocks. If you are trading futures dont think of anything else.

HI All,

need a plugin who can connect the Amibroker to Zerodha Pi software for order shooting when signals are generated from Amibroker.

any support would be appreciated. any ready made & tested plugin if available is welcome.

thanks in advance.

Sandip Muttyal.

Hi Lemondew,

just replied on the other thread for CPUs, i am a bit unsure where the problem is the virtual machine or the software.

once this is sorted i will be stable to atleast run the initial levels of trading.

lemondew

You can live trade with one shares for a while before actual trading. Paper trading on ib futures is also a good option
Hi Lemondew,

just replied on the other thread for CPUs, i am a bit unsure where the problem is the virtual machine or the software.

once this is sorted i will be stable to atleast run the initial levels of trading.