Zerodha RMS Failure

Mukr

My friend was AP for zerodha since 2 years now and he referred around 100+ clients and since few months he was not receiving any referral benefits ..he thought his clients were not trading but he found he had 16,000 rs pending in this back-office which was not reverted to his bank account. He asked Zerodha why they didn't transfer money. Their response was you need to sign in some documents to be authorized
signing bond paper. Now he then prepared and post the necessary. after few days he called back that he send why referral benefits wanst transferred. Their reply was your account was inactive and you need to trade so later we can see the possibility to send the money..So, someone who is a fulltime market partner needs to trade to get his referral benefits...

wrong choice from zerodha

Mavala

I am planning to write article on ' how Brokers like Zerodha is a risk for financial markets' with the help of my writer friend. It will mainly focus on lack of Risk management system and how it can ruin investors and capital markets. I will highlight their irregular activities which violates code of conduct for brokers.
I am planning to send this article to major newspapers, competitors like ICICIDIRECT , Sharekhan etc with all proofs who will ensure this one gets printed. I would leave no stone unturned in teaching some lesson to these guys.

I am planning to write article on ' how Brokers like Zerodha is a risk for financial markets' with the help of my writer friend. It will mainly focus on lack of Risk management system and how it can ruin investors and capital markets. I will highlight their irregular activities which violates code of conduct for brokers.
I am planning to send this article to major newspapers, competitors like ICICIDIRECT , Sharekhan etc with all proofs who will ensure this one gets printed. I would leave no stone unturned in teaching some lesson to these guys.
I think you should first wait for this issue to get resolved, reach some sort of conclusion.

I am totally with you on this but the way things work in India & Indian authorities, even IF there is some noise about Zerodha & other brokers' bad RMS, I'm sure SEBI will consider that to be another reason to limit retail participation; so, instead of penalising unscrupulous brokers, they will indirectly penalise traders, so maybe consider putting in that that should NOT happen. It's no different than how instead of instituting stricter punishment against road-romeos & rapists, people end up restricting the right of women to go around on their own; it's really unfortunate how Indian governments work. :depressed:

mastermind007

Losing money in trade is sad....
Losing money due to software glitch is horrible
Losing money and facing arrogance of broker is even more horrible.

Besides SEBI, there is also investor protection fund to whom you could make an application...

This thread has done the trick.The matter is mutually settled with Zerodha with entire refund.I request moderator to kindly close this thread.Thank you all for the support.
Well done !! Let's see what happens to my matter :)