Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

LivetoTrade

Zerodha, in ZT 3.11.2, can we get a price alert by SMS like in NOW?

Just an input. Previous margin calculator for cover order equities was way more user friendly, telling us the exposure we are getting and the number of shares we can buy with the available margin.

Hi Zerodha users

I am trading with Zerodha from some time; quite confused with Zerodha's backoffice. Would request someone to help me in understanding how to check the average buy price of any Demat holding in backoffice?
Example:
1) I purchased 10 TATAMOTORS on 5th April for Rs.350
2) Purchased 20 more on 9th April for 380
3) Purchased 10 more on 14th April for 400
Now, after T+2 days I wanted to check my average purchase price in backoffice but couldn't find any link. I don't think Zerodha expect us to keep a separate logbook and calculate these things manually.
I am also using Sharekhan from last 2 years and they use to show all kind of price analysis in their DP/SR report for Demat holdings like - Profit/loss basis of current market price, average holding price etc. Not sure if Zerodha's backoffice has this feature.
Would request someone to help me on how to see this in backoffice.

Regards

xsis

zerodha's backoffice looks pre-historic compared to other's esp. sharekhan TT.

infact in ZT, if u wanna check the opening rate, there is no provision like in trade tiger. even the next day if u wanna see the avg price, it will show last traded price as the avg price and thus totally wrong M2M :mad: they expect us to keep a BO open to track the opening rates/avg rates etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

i am actually repenting to open an a/c in it :annoyed: as i know this is not goona improve at all. if they took an year or so to work on BO, imagine how much they are gonna take to build a better customised terminal. opentrade/metatrader custom terminal is a distant reality!

only suggestion to zerodha - atleast build ur trading terminal by keeping trade tiger as benchmark............

Hi Zerodha users

I am trading with Zerodha from some time; quite confused with Zerodha's backoffice. Would request someone to help me in understanding how to check the average buy price of any Demat holding in backoffice?
Example:
1) I purchased 10 TATAMOTORS on 5th April for Rs.350
2) Purchased 20 more on 9th April for 380
3) Purchased 10 more on 14th April for 400
Now, after T+2 days I wanted to check my average purchase price in backoffice but couldn't find any link. I don't think Zerodha expect us to keep a separate logbook and calculate these things manually.
I am also using Sharekhan from last 2 years and they use to show all kind of price analysis in their DP/SR report for Demat holdings like - Profit/loss basis of current market price, average holding price etc. Not sure if Zerodha's backoffice has this feature.
Would request someone to help me on how to see this in backoffice.

Regards