Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@TracerBullet I reactivated my finvasia account after being dormant for 6 months. They stopped NOW and gave NEST. They said eventually for all traders they will stop NSE NOW support. I enquired - and there's no zero brokerage firm giving NSE NOW support - except wisdom capital which have upfront acc opening charges of 1200 rupees. Tradejini has NOW - but brokerage is like zerodha.

Finvasia ppl said they will stop NOW support for all users. When asked why, since it's a lag free, usually bug free platform, they said they faced clients asking ransom due to issues in NSE NOW and NSE Is not supporting them. So, they stopped the support. Eventually all traders will be moved to Scalpert or NEST - including those trading in NSE NOW. That's what they told. Didn't tell me when.

@trade4learn do you know of any broker offering NSE NOW?
Earlier I was used to have NOW with Zerodha, but they stopped.
Now i m with finvasia, but they too dont give NOW to new customers, so i m using NEST.
NEST so far is pretty stable. I dont see any reason for a retailer for not to shift to NEST or any better platform. I like nest as i m able to fetch Realtime quality data using Josh1's utility. Same can be achieved with NOW too.

Can i know the specific reason why u want to stick to NOW only ?? NEST is as fast as NOW as far as I can see.

Earlier I was used to have NOW with Zerodha, but they stopped.
Now i m with finvasia, but they too dont give NOW to new customers, so i m using NEST.
NEST so far is pretty stable. I dont see any reason for a retailer for not to shift to NEST or any better platform. I like nest as i m able to fetch Realtime quality data using Josh1's utility. Same can be achieved with NOW too.

Can i know the specific reason why u want to stick to NOW only ?? NEST is as fast as NOW as far as I can see.
Nest is being phased out too. Bracket and Cover orders have already been stopped on Nest in Zerodha

@trade4learn What's this Josh's utility that everyone talks about? Where can i learn more about it?
I was particular about NOW because NOW is offered directly by NSE and maintained by NSE. So it just gives me confidence to trade - and I found the lowest latency possible in NOW only.

@trade4learn What's this Josh's utility that everyone talks about? Where can i learn more about it?
I was particular about NOW because NOW is offered directly by NSE and maintained by NSE. So it just gives me confidence to trade - and I found the lowest latency possible in NOW only.
josh's utility fetches realtime data for Amibroker and Ninjatrader from NOW/NEST terminal. Also u can do backfill with 1 min data easily.

Now if NOW is not supported anymore by NSE and also there is no latency issue with NEST u can shift to NEST while its available. NEST too will fade in time, but as of now its available.

Nest is being phased out too. Bracket and Cover orders have already been stopped on Nest in Zerodha
Well, Ultimately ZERODHA will fade away. They want to push their KITE platform as much as they can. NEST requires subscription fees, I think ZERODHA doesnt want to bear that cost anymore.

They started off well with Zerodha Pi for desktop, but they stopped that too. So now all they have got is KITE (Which is nice actually) but no support for desktop. They stopped my NOW and didnt offer me NEST as i wasn't their active client, so shifted to finvasia where no committments required.

As of now NEST is available, so enjoy it. Otherwise finvasia offers FoxTrader too. Which is a nice and affordable option for semi automatic algo trading.

I'm waiting for finvasia to open their apis... like Fyers did. Then it would be easy to do algo with them.