Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

I tried to give Zerodha a try 2 days back, and their account opening was a real burden, filling details were bit of repetitive. And after done in an hour, POA seems a mandatory step before going inside and haven’t received login details yet. I tried calling Zerodha twice yesterday before 12pm but no one answered. aren't they suppose to be working till 2pm?

I just wanted to know about franking page on poa and what are the mandatory details to fill before courier to zerodha?

I tried to give Zerodha a try 2 days back, and their account opening was a real burden, filling details were bit of repetitive. And after done in an hour, POA seems a mandatory step before going inside and haven’t received login details yet. I tried calling Zerodha twice yesterday before 12pm but no one answered. aren't they suppose to be working till 2pm?

I just wanted to know about franking page on poa and what are the mandatory details to fill before courier to zerodha?
All you have to do is sign and get 2 witness signatures, they'll do the rest..

as i want to trade in usdinr weekly option , so if i buy and sell option price of 0.1100 so the brokerage will calculated as per 0.01% or flat rs20 per trade .
bcoz i saw in zerodha charge list its say "0.01% or Rs. 20/executed order whichever is lower " but in brokerage calculator its showing rs 20 per trade means rs 40 overall
plz see attatched both screenshot
thank you

Attachments

as i want to trade in usdinr weekly option , so if i buy and sell option price of 0.1100 so the brokerage will calculated as per 0.01% or flat rs20 per trade .
bcoz i saw in zerodha charge list its say "0.01% or Rs. 20/executed order whichever is lower " but in brokerage calculator its showing rs 20 per trade means rs 40 overall
plz see attatched both screenshot
thank you
It is 0.01% on the contract value, so 71*10*1000 = 710000 (0.01% is 71), so max 20 is considered here.