Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha squares-off largest (78000 units of TATAMOTORS) unauthorized trade within 15 minutes of trade day while client got T+1 days. This caused the client a total loss of 84 Lakhs within a single transaction. The entire fault is due to Zerodha's liquidation.

The issue has been dealt with NSE arbitration panel which found Zerodha guilty. Zerodha appealed, the appeal panel again found Zerodha guilty of unauthorized trade. Zerodha again trying to litigate the matter in court witout providing relief to the client.
When you post stuff like that, do quote the source as well. Official or credible ones are even better.
That's right. Please post some details here. Better, if the affected trader himself can post it here, it would enlighten everyone.

NJ23

Just curious. How, if at all, has Zerodha improved their technologies over the years? I was trading with them quite a long time ago. Had faced multiple problems that time, like multiple failures with their NEST. More than that they were a bit too enthusiastic about launching all of the new tech stuff (Pi, Q and what not...), without a through testing or planning the roll-out (The clients would face multiple problems with fresh technologies. Overload on their systems on roll-out).

I'm just curious if this attitude has changed over the years and are they more careful with the roll-out. Are their APIs stable? Any connection drops, other issues? (I'm using Upstox. Many complain about connection issues with them too, but personally, I have never faced any issue with their technology.) And no. I'm not representing or advocating Upstox in any way in here.

Thanks.

Just curious. How, if at all, has Zerodha improved their technologies over the years? I was trading with them quite a long time ago. Had faced multiple problems that time, like multiple failures with their NEST. More than that they were a bit too enthusiastic about launching all of the new tech stuff (Pi, Q and what not...), without a through testing or planning the roll-out (The clients would face multiple problems with fresh technologies. Overload on their systems on roll-out).

I'm just curious if this attitude has changed over the years and are they more careful with the roll-out. Are their APIs stable? Any connection drops, other issues? (I'm using Upstox. Many complain about connection issues with them too, but personally, I have never faced any issue with their technology.) And no. I'm not representing or advocating Upstox in any way in here.

Thanks.
Same reaction for both Zerodha and Upstox:

Also please pay a visit to https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/decent-low-profile-discount-broker.107256/ and comment.

Can anyone of you please suggest me a low-profile decent broker? Is there a Discount broker with genuine simple Back Office that shows reports explaining all activities, Platform >= Nest 3.16, stable OMS, BO/CO, genuine order execution, good leverage on MIS Option selling margin (at the very least >= x4) is all I need. I do not need any fancy charting software or any plastic tools. Simple Basic stuff without any fluffy tantrum and please no System failures. RELIABILE AND TRUSTWORTHY. SUCH THAT SERIOUS TRADERS LIKE ME CAN FOCUS ON TRADING INSTEAD GETTING WORRIED ON OTHER THINGS.

NJ23

Same reaction for both Zerodha and Upstox:

Also please pay a visit to https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/decent-low-profile-discount-broker.107256/ and comment.

Can anyone of you please suggest me a low-profile decent broker? Is there a Discount broker with genuine simple Back Office that shows reports explaining all activities, Platform >= Nest 3.16, stable OMS, BO/CO, genuine order execution, good leverage on MIS Option selling margin (at the very least >= x4) is all I need. I do not need any fancy charting software or any plastic tools. Simple Basic stuff without any fluffy tantrum and please no System failures. RELIABILE AND TRUSTWORTHY. SUCH THAT SERIOUS TRADERS LIKE ME CAN FOCUS ON TRADING INSTEAD GETTING WORRIED ON OTHER THINGS.
lol lol lol

I know about Zerodha. What issues did you face with Upstox? Like I said, I haven't any so far (A couple of years of trading with them).

@TP

Bro, long time no update on your issue? What is the status of your case against Zerodha?

Be very careful! 3 different traders on Traderji have posted instances of negative balance due to Upstox's RMS failures over the past few months - https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/negative-ledger-balance.106969/post-1309415
Yes, from time to time Upstox also has system issues, but it is not they take do not take any responsibility. Despite not being a cash rich firm, losing out to Zerodha in scale war, it has compensated its clients where they have suffered losses due to system breakdown issues. At least they are not chindi chor company like Kamath Bros' Zerodha. I personally have faced very few and rare issues with Upstox.

NJ23

How about IB? has anyone in here been trading with them? Now that they've matched the pricing of Zerodha/Upstox? Their only drawback is they're just offering NSE EQ & FO. No other exchanges.