Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

i have opened acc with 1L...and one of my friend in pune helped me to get this brokerage with sharekhan... intraday cash/futures buy- 0.01 sell 0.01
delivery 0.25

:clap:
Thanks. I wonder if I'll be able to get them to agree on fixed brokerage per lot for stock-futures by depositing more money. :) My concern with them has been that I've heard horror-stories about their reps doing unauthorized trading & stuff like that. :( Other than that, they seem like a decent option with respect to safety of funds given how long they've been in business.

rrrajguru

thanks jd1234
I will ask for few other guys opinion
and if everything is fine and transparent
will shift to RKSV as soon as possible
so next 1/2 days in gathering information about them
other information regarding them and final decision will be shared here
TraderRavi,

from last some weeks am searching for another solution. And i came to know about this one.

https://www.fyers.in/

But their brokerage is at bit higher side, dont know whether we can negotiate or not. But What i felt is: from technical analysis point of view their software is very good. They have also live technical screener.

Please gather some information about them.

By the way...do anyone have an account with them? Please share your experience.

recently i have observed BO order type asking more or equal margin than cnc..is anybody facing same issue?? i can place order in CO euity in very less margin but for BO they ask big amount of margin.. can anyone pls help?
Place BO/CO using number of ticks for target and SL, instead of absolute price.

Look at my earlier post for bankindia - I had placed the order with target as 42 ticks (2.1 Rs) and stoploss at 20 ticks (1 rupee).