Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

wabuf

if i had money .. i would open a broker with sole purpose of trading with least latency and nothing BUll$hit ..no balance //opentrade //coin// M.fund and
other garbage

raj_singh

yes we will find another good discount broker
and we will discuss this all in this zerodha thread
first is RKSV
someone trading with RKSV tell us all about their experience with them.
brokerage , customer support, payin payout
above all about their downtime
time taken to open account etc.
let me start first. i sent all necessary document to open trading account to trade F&O to RKSV and they open DEMAT account for me. :D:mad:

i told them 3 or 4 times via phone and mail but they are not interested to open my trading account..

any good discount broker ?
we should mass exit zerodha to some other broker
tabhi akal aayegi inko
Is this the first time we faced such kind of problem. No. Is this the first time we threatened to move out. No. Fir toh yeh sab frustration hai jo hum sab yahan pe nikal rahe hain.

Memory is short. Be it politics or trading or now with this issue of Z system down. The moment Z is up and running, we all will forget and get back to trading. Kaun yaad rakhta hai.

My one account with Z is stuck but other with RKSV is running smoothly with the same "ISP" :D Made a couple of profitable trades with RKSV and missed in my Z account. Gussa aata hai, par yehi life hai.:annoyed: and Z knows it.

Raju

I am able to login to Nest Trader, but cannot cancel earlier order ...

i have put 2 zinc buying stop at 164.15 . after that prise hit it and went down that means my buying must be done but in status it show"" put order req recived " what dose that means?
is my buying done or not or is it still pending ???

i have put 2 zinc buying stop at 164.15 . after that prise hit it and went down that means my buying must be done but in status it show"" put order req recived " what dose that means?
is my buying done or not or is it still pending ???
now i am unable to connect any of their platform and i wanted to cancell this trade then what should i do