Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

OTGA,

Could not get whats funny in that.

Everyone,
Z have changed the way the P & L is computed, I guess. Now they calculate the entire history of the script (options) to calculate the P&L. This makes me difficult to calculate whether my day trading is profit or loss. Hell with you.

I have decided to get out of Z once and for all but was struck up due to some reasons.

Now, they have forced me out. :mad:
There has been no changes in way P&L is calculated.

On Q, we are having some scaling issues. We are hence taking requests for P&L and then showing it in some time and not instantly.

Our new platform is about to go live, you will be positively surprised with all the reporting that will be given on that, lined up over the next 2 to 3 months.

On Q, we are having some scaling issues. We are hence taking requests for P&L and then showing it in some time and not instantly.

Our new platform is about to go live, you will be positively surprised with all the reporting that will be given on that, lined up over the next 2 to 3 months.
I hope the reports related to IT returns would be the priority and not take 2-3 months.

Just-Trade

dear zerodha, the problem was conveyed earlier many times in this forum. When the market opens, the data appears in the chart in tick form for first 5-10 minutes, which is of no use to us. To the contrary it creates a lot of problems and we used to miss trades many a times.
This is a serious problem and rectify it at the earliest.

Just-Trade

Raj232

:lol::lol::lol: ...lined up over the next 2 to 3 months makes me laugh continuously.:clapping::clapping:

Your programmers/developers are that slow... :D:D .. the last I remember Back Office was supposed to be complete by 2017 Jan... then it went to 31st Jan 2017 .. finally March 2017 ... still not launched fully ... now another 2 - 3 months ... :rofl::rofl:

Raj232

. Their system and infrastructure are very robust so such condition arises very rarely.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl:
There are so many complaints on this board, but zerodha still does not understand it. They feel they are right and all are wrong... :D

Guys, so today was my first day on zerodha. Seeing so many issues on this thread about chart frozen etc etc, i decided to check the Tradetiger chart, and trade on Zerodha-kite.

I was in 2k profit, when pressed "Exit" and the order didn't get exited.
Finally i had to hold the position with a loss of 5k :(

I have made a withdrawl request of the entire sum of money back to my bank account, and i am back to my favorite Tradetiger, whenever the next time i trade.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Guys, so today was my first day on zerodha. Seeing so many issues on this thread about chart frozen etc etc, i decided to check the Tradetiger chart, and trade on Zerodha-kite.

I was in 2k profit, when pressed "Exit" and the order didn't get exited.
Finally i had to hold the position with a loss of 5k :(

I have made a withdrawl request of the entire sum of money back to my bank account, and i am back to my favorite Tradetiger, whenever the next time i trade.
Pls give further details.. was it co,bo or mis order ?

I rarely used kite but i think exit is only for CO..