Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

vijkris

Learner and Follower
@ Zerodha,

My brother wants to open an account with you. The account opening page 1st asked PAN , then Aadhar, it was written that if we give aadhar then everything will be instant and paperless. :thumb:

After filling up the details next page asks for Trading a/c opening fees and 100 Rs extra for courier of Forms.

So now we are confused. The process was supposed to be paperless but now what is the meaning of courier of forms ?? :confused:

Please advise what to do for paperless a/c opening?

Zerodha

@ Zerodha,

My brother wants to open an account with you. The account opening page 1st asked PAN , then Aadhar, it was written that if we give aadhar then everything will be instant and paperless. :thumb:

After filling up the details next page asks for Trading a/c opening fees and 100 Rs extra for courier of Forms.

So now we are confused. The process was supposed to be paperless but now what is the meaning of courier of forms ?? :confused:

Please advise what to do for paperless a/c opening?
Vijay, the paperless is still not on. Unfortunately the POA page etc can't be digitally signed, we are trying to find a way around it. If you can send your contact details to [email protected], we will get someone to pick up the forms. We have sales reps today in almost all the places

Sir,
Please do withdrawl process also on saturdays.we are losing interest for two days
Referral commission withdrawl only upon reaching rs 10,000, is like near to denying commission withdrawl as most people earn below rs10,000.
so keep your old practice of allowing withdrawal after 2020.

Last edited:

Raj232

Sir,
Please do withdrawl process also on saturdays.we are losing interest for two days
Referral commission withdrawl only upon reaching rs 10,000, is like near to denying commission withdrawl as most people earn below rs10,000.
Fully agree to this.
Last year Zerodha already made Rs 65 Crore profit last year, there is no necessity to raise the withdrawal limit. :D :clap:

Zerodha

@zero-hi,i'm treding wid u,last yr i opened demat 2..
u dnt chrge amc,right?
There is an AMC of Rs. 300 charged at the end of the financial year.

Sir,
Since it's not a working day for us, we don't process withdrawals on Saturday. We're trying to automate this process, but it'll take us some time.

We're looking at reducing the withdrawal limits for referral benefits. Should be brought down soon.

Fully agree to this.
Last year Zerodha already made Rs 65 Crore profit last year, there is no necessity to raise the withdrawal limit. :D :clap:
Should be brought down soon. :)

Hi Zerodha,

I want to open minor account is it possible and what are the formality

Regards
At Zerodha, we don't allow minor accounts as of now.

Raj232

Hi Zerodha,

Today while trying to trade BankNifty Futures (current month) at approx 2.30 PM onward from Zerodha Nest Trader, I was seeing weird quotes.

However, KITE was showing correct quotes. Seeing teh discrepancy I did not trade.
I have attached a screenshot of the Zerodha Nest Trader 1 min quotes which you can verify even now (@ 8.20 PM) which is not showing all the 1-min quotes.

As you can see there are huge gaps of data between 14:07 and 14:13 then 14:28 14:43 etc, etc .. supposed to be 1 min quotes.

Could you kindly suggest how this could be fixed/avoided in future in Zerodha Nest Trader as it can be a big loss for anyone trading on the basis of such data.

Last edited: