Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

VJAY

Is ZT have any probelms?
Dor me its connecting and disconnecting within seconds unable to login!!!!Whats the problem?

msa5678

Hi zerodha
My user id Dxxxx4-1xxx6 had around 2.4 laks cash available before 3pm today. It got reduced to 1.73 laks after 3pm without doing any trades. I had to take a fresh position around 3:20, but missed the chance because of this problem. Already sent mail to india@. Still no reply other than auto-responder. Pls chk.

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is ZT have any probelms?
Dor me its connecting and disconnecting within seconds unable to login!!!!Whats the problem?
That "INT" light is red, try again after some time.
Hi zerodha
My user id Dxxxx4-1xxx6 had around 2.4 laks cash available before 3pm today. It got reduced to 1.73 laks after 3pm without doing any trades. I had to take a fresh position around 3:20, but missed the chance because of this problem. Already sent mail to india@. Still no reply other than auto-responder. Pls chk.
This is very serious. Please keep the forum updated about this issue.

Zerodha

Hi zerodha

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk
Hi.

Can you PM your client ID or write to [email protected]?

VJAY

That "INT" light is red, try again after some time.

This is very serious. Please keep the forum updated about this issue.
After INT green still the problem same...its automaticly connects and disconnects!!!!

@ Zerodha

For some reason, 1-hour charts don't seem to load in Kite (except occasionally) although other timeframes seem to load alright, & when I try to load 1-hour, it causes that weird issue whereby a new candle is created every second. This has been happening for a few days now but I ignored it thinking that it was some temporary glitch.

Has anyone else been facing this issue?