Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

VJAY

Guys, again q.zerodha.com is not working. Please check at your end.

I cleared everything using ccleaner, nothing happened. Did a clean reboot too, doesn't work.
Yes TP bhai...not opening ...its their problem ....now days everythings problem with zerodha...:( hope they will take necessery steps otherthan fancy things atleast stable terminal &backoffice for traders which is very important...

godfather

Guys, again q.zerodha.com is not working. Please check at your end.

I cleared everything using ccleaner, nothing happened. Did a clean reboot too, doesn't work.
Yes TP bhai...not opening ...its their problem ....now days everythings problem with zerodha... hope they will take necessery steps otherthan fancy things atleast stable terminal &backoffice for traders which is very important...
:) bro open it from kite...working fine that way...:!:!

:) bro open it from kite...working fine that way...:!:!
Tried it. Works ok till the homepage of Q. But when I try to see the ledger, the same old errors come "Connection timed out", "502 bad gateway" "host took too long to respond" etc.. etc.

godfather

Tried it. Works ok till the homepage of Q. But when I try to see the ledger, the same old errors come "Connection timed out", "502 bad gateway" "host took too long to respond" etc.. etc.
:) they need to improvise in this kind of issues...which is vital for customer satisfaction...then only new tools will help...hope they will do..:fatigue::fatigue:

Brill

Zerodha,

1. In user settings -- chart settings I have selected the PIVOT LINE -- Basic option. But if you will exit from the PI and then login again that option you can see is not selected. So every day after login one have to select that option again to reflect on all the charts.

2. This Auto resync of charts are happening in a particular given period of time. But whenever it is happening, all my other studies LIKE, trend lines, Horizontal lines, Emas are dissapearing automatically. Only the clean chart is remaining.

So these errors are to be fixed.
Hi Zerodha,

Have you rectified the above issues in the new Pi release?

Kindly give reply.
Thanks.

q.zerodha is not working properly.It is showing 502 bad gateway error frequently.Due to this, I can not able to place my withdrawl request before 7.30 pm cutoff time on thursday.I have non hdfc bank account.so money will be credited only on monday.Maintaing backoffice is a BASIC function.Successs should bring more responsibility not more complacency.

q.zerodha is not working properly.It is showing 502 bad gateway error frequently.Due to this, I can not able to place my withdrawl request before 7.30 pm cutoff time on thursday.I have non hdfc bank account.so money will be credited only on monday.Maintaing backoffice is a BASIC function.Successs should bring more responsibility not more complacency.
Anyway today is a bank holiday. No NEFT transactions today, will happen on Monday only.