Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Agreed..agreed. I was wondering whether I will be able to start the next challenge tomorrow, the current challenge having ended today.
Answered this morning.. beginning the new challenge today.

Thanks Zerodha.

@Zerodha
First image shows the normal chart, second shows what happens to the chart when a chart order is placed. The chart gets squeezed and I need to use the zoom out zoom in option to resize it back to the original
Did you try using + or - on the keyboard ?

columbus

@Zerodha
First image shows the normal chart, second shows what happens to the chart when a chart order is placed. The chart gets squeezed and I need to use the zoom out zoom in option to resize it back to the original
Did you try using + or - on the keyboard ?
You are correct.Whenever an order is placed from chart,the chart gets squeezed
I have already informed to Mr T.Siva of zerodha.

Zerodha

@Zerodha

It is fixed, click on check for updates.

Now you can modify the price after placing order from the chart directly. Currently if you modify, this charts gets squeezed, using up arrow fixes it. We will have that also sorted soon.

Opened Pi charts after a long long time. Looks much better will have to try during the market hours, specially how it handles disconnections/channel downtime.

Opened a chart and applied a template, found that all the volume bars are orange (not green + red/orange).

Someone had mentioned this issue earlier.

Saved the template again and applied, problem cleared.