Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Riskyman

Kite has now gotten unlimited amounts of data. Keep moving chart to the left, and more data loads.

Daily charts currently available for 5 years, we will make it 10 soon. Intraday charts available for 8 months, from Feb onwards.

Continuous charts for futures is next on the list.
Nothing happens when I move the chart to the left. All I get is data from the past one week or so. Is Backfill data only restricted to cash ?? Just wondering!

Zerodha

New update of Pi available, chart data is compressed, so loading charts will be much smoother. Click on check for updates.

1. Scanner issue resolved
2. Stock holding issue resolved and also display of Stock holding is changed.
3. CO/BO/Normal order market watch shortcuts should be able to invoke from active charts.
4. shortcuts provided in Order book to modify(Shift+M),cancel(Shift+C), cancel All(Shift+A) and exit orders(Shift+E).
5. Day separator and pivot points can be separately used on charts and also Provided Day separator, Pivot points, Cross hair and Data box in chart settings in User settings.
6. Load chart from disk will be Live now.
7. Q total M2M added.
8. Opening of charts will be smooth and fast for large data.

Hi Zerodha,

Checked the charts of Kite, they are quite good, in fact they are better than Pi. Is it possible for you to add all the indicator present in Kite to Pi? For example donchian channel and volume profile. Thanks and all the best. :thumb:

New update of Pi available, chart data is compressed, so loading charts will be much smoother. Click on check for updates.

3. CO/BO/Normal order market watch shortcuts should be able to invoke from active charts.
4. shortcuts provided in Order book to modify(Shift+M),cancel(Shift+C), cancel All(Shift+A) and exit orders(Shift+E).
5. Day separator and pivot points can be separately used on charts and also Provided Day separator, Pivot points, Cross hair and Data box in chart settings in User settings.
7. Q total M2M added.
I downloaded the new version, un-installed the old and installed the new.

The splash is gets stuck at "Loading contracts as subscribed exchanges".

The funny part is I could see (Smartsniff) that software is downloading data from piomne.zerodha.in @ and pathetic 0.0KB/Sec- means it is downloading at the rates of bits - in about 2 or 3 seconds it downs a packet or two.

This is happening at the same time I could see a video from youtube.com from data is downloaded at the rate of 300KB/sec. So nothing is wrong with my internet.

Today morning or I checked loading the software, two attempts failed.

What is use of having a software if you can't get it loaded when you want it?

Zerodha needs to resolve their internet issues first.

I think this the 3rd time I am reporting this

Snake.Head

7. Q total M2M added.
Databox placement is odd place
Move databox window from left side to top part next to scrip name.
Any email id where i can report bug/suggestion ?