Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

savkar

i am an active trader and decided to try zerodha and have created an account in zerodha and there have been multiple initial frustrations with their services

The major ones are:
1. Multiple products with no consistency in the names. NOW, Nest, ZT, PI and so on so forth.
No info on how these products are different.
A simple tabular format would help a lot. There is some info here https://zerodha.com/faq#faq-trading but its confusing. also links do not work like the ones to ZT

2. I installed ZT and it throws multiple errors. it does not even connect. while installed the software says its NEST 3. now what the eff is Z3. everytime there is a different product name

3. the web version of zerodha is awful. looks like a 1990s portal. its usability is bad. difficult to make out whats going on

they really need to come out with a starter video of 10 mins explaining all products and how to do basic things to get started

Zerodha

But...one thing is strange today...all lines are busy and nobody has been connected..no message..no answers...from 9.20 to 9.50 a.m.

If not able to contact your executive thru landline also...how to reach you..if there is a issue ?
Rish, when there are issues, like with any other business offering support, the lines will get clogged as everyone will try to call at the same time. It will take longer at those times to get connected.

Zerodha

i am an active trader and decided to try zerodha and have created an account in zerodha and there have been multiple initial frustrations with their services

The major ones are:
1. Multiple products with no consistency in the names. NOW, Nest, ZT, PI and so on so forth.
No info on how these products are different.
A simple tabular format would help a lot. There is some info here https://zerodha.com/faq#faq-trading but its confusing. also links do not work like the ones to ZT

2. I installed ZT and it throws multiple errors. it does not even connect. while installed the software says its NEST 3. now what the eff is Z3. everytime there is a different product name

3. the web version of zerodha is awful. looks like a 1990s portal. its usability is bad. difficult to make out whats going on

they really need to come out with a starter video of 10 mins explaining all products and how to do basic things to get started
Yep, currently too many platforms.

But in all sense, you just need.

Pi for desktop, everything about Pi: http://zerodha.com/z-connect/category/tradezerodha/pi-tradezerodha

Kite for web/mobile.

Q/Quant are the reporting tools http://zerodha.com/z-connect/category/tradezerodha/q-reporting-analytics

There was this training in our office on Q/Quant/Kite, you can check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=565&v=QZUAJwxMW2Q

Rish

Rish, when there are issues, like with any other business offering support, the lines will get clogged as everyone will try to call at the same time. It will take longer at those times to get connected.
That day, orders are in open position, not able to modify or do nothing atleast 25 minutes, no single message on screen about the problem and not able to reach you. Moreover, i have able to reach your marketing staff thru mobile...after repeated attempts (mobile was ringing, he never attend the call), 18th time he attended the call (after 15 minutes)and he has told simply to contact your support, he does't want to listen my issue.

Anyway, i am not convinced with your answer, because as a effective trader, i have expected alternative solution to reach out your executives, but, your answer says we have to wait in such time 20 or 30 minutes, as a trader (holding position) not able to digest...

No issue, i have already made up mind to unwind.

This is not a complaint or not to underestimate any service...if something not suits for me...i will just quit...no argument..

The above message is my observation and taking corrective action is upto you to decide..

Take care.

Zerodha has developed a very cool attitude as if they have developed something great. After all, ur just a broker.. Not a nuclear scientist. All we require is some clarity. On ur website it is all so messed up and on top of that u guys are boasting some great innovations when ur products are such big failures.

Zerodha, just to give a suggestion. Why dont you add a group chat feature on your website. Your clients can login in that chat section. You will just need to assign one person to take care of client's queries. At times like when the lines are down, clients just need to speak to someone who can patiently hear them out. They all call for the same reason, clogging the line. Group chat support is faster, you dont need much infrastructure and its cost effective as well.

Your well wisher. (Very few left perhaps) ;)