Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

hello zerodha last question
How to get expiry date of fut shares
example I see tatasteel15july fut is still trading today!!!!!!!!
What will be the last date of expiry?

Last edited:

VJAY

all futures expires last thursday of the month...eg..this month 30th
add columnexpiry or trading symbol ...its shown expiry date...:)

tatasteel15july fut means futures for July 2015 series, which ends on 30th July.

Hi All,

Not sure if you also facing this issue or not. I am facing lot of connectivity issue with Zerodha's PI software. Below are main issues,

• PI gets disconnected frequently. Right bottom's two symbols turns red. After that, has to close PI and start new session.
  • Most of the times, PI shows, "Error: Unable to connect remote server.", as per Zerodha, it is my network connection problem. Not sure, I am using 2 MBPS broadband connection. Sharekhan's Trade Tiger and other online graph works perfectly fine at the same time.
  • As per Zerodha, PI needs continuous internet connectivity (I guess 1 MBPS to work properly). Anything below that speed causes issue.
  • With lot of followup, At the end, I ended up with solution to keep alternet WIFI dongle or trade using web portal

Has anyone here facing same or connection issues. As per me, seems Zerodha's (at least) Mumbai's server is not able to handle client terminal load properly.

Attachments

Raghuveer

Thanks Sirji
I did exactly as suggested by you, but I got data from 2.7.15 to 17.7.15 only, 12 trading days data.
In intraday charts also it shows chart for 12 trading days only (from 2.7 to 17.7.15)
Am I missing something.
Maybe they changed it from 22 to 12, contact Zerodha.
Anyway for every day usage set it to 1.

megapixel

MP, order is placed with a right trigger of 1136. The display is showing wrong(we will have it fixed it soon)
Its not just display....if you open in EDIT mode , you still find that wrong value.

Today I tried to put SL-M order for my VOLTAS holding, the same issue cropped up.

When this would be fixed ? This is bit inconvenient for me. ...because now I dont have access to Z WEB or Z5 where I could place AMO order. I don't use PI...very little...... So KITE is the only place where I could put my AMO orders.

Request you to please fix this urgently.

ah, not possible for now. You will have to load the template after opening the chart.
OH MY GOD! this simple facility is still not corrected ?

Clients have been asking this right from the beginning when Pi was launched.

The standard answer that these guys give for any request for any facility is

"as of now you can't do that, we shall do that after we officially launch Pi" or something like that

or "we shall scheduled it for the next update"

But it never comes - a dead promise.

ZT is not working properly - They can't correct it
Started with Pi - Basic functions lacking - but with useless features. Now in a half backed state
Started with Kite : god alone knows where it is going to land.

What an average trader wants is basic trading facilities and a good charting software. They should have concentrated in perfecting this and then moved ahead to add other features which clients may or may not use at all.

You claim to have 15000 users of Pi.

Built in a facility in the software to record and send back to you the utilities that every client uses - this should give you an idea on how often clients use the facilities you have claimed to be worlds first.

After waiting a long time to see if the requests are honoured or glitches corrected, finding the problems never go away, I went back to my ICICI direct account. They don't give much facilities- But they give, works.

This is not better than any other company - "This is what we give - you better take it or get lost."

ethan hunt

Delivery (from DEMAT) Shares sold today on NSE as CNC.

1) If I buy back on NSE same day as CNC, will it be considered Intraday Trade (MIS) or Delivery Trade (CNC) ?
Will be the shares debited from DEMAT & then again credited T+2 ?

2) If sold on NSE & buy back on BSE same day as CNC ?

Delivery (from DEMAT) Shares sold today on NSE as CNC.

1) If I buy back on NSE same day as CNC, will it be considered Intraday Trade (MIS) or Delivery Trade (CNC) ?
Will be the shares debited from DEMAT & then again credited T+2 ?

2) If sold on NSE & buy back on BSE same day as CNC ?
1) Intraday MIS - No impact on Demat
2) Cannot mix exchange for intraday. I think both will CNC and so both should impact Demat account