Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

in chart of 5 min the candle formed is hanging man but when the chart is closed and again opened in same 5 min hanging man candle becomes a bull candle with lower shadow and upper shadow how to trade with seeing the candles pls update the chart properly or else give the option of Refresh just like databox so that we can refresh to see if the candle formed is really the same candle or not pls consider it urgently

Post around 1300 hrs the prices in Pi today seem to be having a divergence vis-a-vis prices in other terminal sometimes by more than a couple of bucks. It seemed as if the prices shown in Pi were delayed, which was causing this divergence.

Last edited:

VJAY

Post around 1300 hrs the prices in Pi today seem to be having a divergence vis-a-vis prices in other terminal sometimes by more than a couple of bucks. It seemed as if the prices shown in Pi were delayed, which was causing this divergence.
Thats why am said earlier don't use it(chart) for intraday trading :D ...it will make traders nake :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

Brill

in chart of 5 min the candle formed is hanging man but when the chart is closed and again opened in same 5 min hanging man candle becomes a bull candle with lower shadow and upper shadow how to trade with seeing the candles pls update the chart properly or else give the option of Refresh just like databox so that we can refresh to see if the candle formed is really the same candle or not pls consider it urgently
As per Zerodha, it is due to the broadcast ticks not capturing/reflected in our system.

Try to capture BANKNIFTY FUTURES FOR THE WHOLE DAY. Then save the chart as image. then open the same again in Pi. And compare.

I have done this exercise and there is lot of difference between the chart formed at our system and the chart formed at Zerodha server. Some time I have noticed that the ticks at my system is not reflected in Zerodha server.

So which one is correct?:confused:

LivetoTrade

Order filling in Nest is soooooo..... slow today ( atleast 10+ seconds many times),
Net connection is OK, what happen Zerodha?
I too faced this issue today, after placement of order it took a while before the confirmation came in.

Zerodha

As per Zerodha, it is due to the broadcast ticks not capturing/reflected in our system.

Try to capture BANKNIFTY FUTURES FOR THE WHOLE DAY. Then save the chart as image. then open the same again in Pi. And compare.

I have done this exercise and there is lot of difference between the chart formed at our system and the chart formed at Zerodha server. Some time I have noticed that the ticks at my system is not reflected in Zerodha server.

So which one is correct?:confused:
What you fetch from the server will always be more accurate. On the server side we capture between 8 to 10 ticks every second to form candles.

Like we have said earlier, candles formed on your screen from live ticks will completely depend on your internet speeds and your system. Charts are based on ticks that are captured on your marketwatch. 2 to 3 ticks per second are usually what a marketwatch can capture if you have dedicated high speed broadband. A dongle on the other hand can capture probably just 1 tick a second.
And this is the same with any charting platform that you'd be using.