Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

columbus

The first time in the day when you initiate a buy/sell order form, it might take a little longer for the order form to open up. But once you do it once, the next time onwards there is no lag as such. The behavior is similar on NEST/NOW.
@Zerodha,

I agree with you.First time in the day ,order is taking more time.
Subsequent orders are taking LESS lag time ,but LAG is there
always.Previously it was not there at all.In fact ,I never noticed such
lag time in my trading on NOW/NEST in last 2-odd years with you.
In fact this has happened quite recently ,after NEW PATCH for PI
is introduced.

Zerodha

Could not place orders from chart. when tried Pi kept hanging and had to relogin.
Are you using the latest release?

It is possible that if there has been no activity for over 3 hours or if your system has gotten into sleep and come back on, you might have gotten logged out. So when u try placing, it might crash.

If that is not the issue, can you pm your client ID or phone, we will have this checked.

Aman1

Are you using the latest release?

It is possible that if there has been no activity for over 3 hours or if your system has gotten into sleep and come back on, you might have gotten logged out. So when u try placing, it might crash.

If that is not the issue, can you pm your client ID or phone, we will have this checked.
Thanks for prompt reply.
This happened for the first time. have had no such issue in the past. As I'm done for the day. I will try again tomorrow if issue recur I will pm you. Yes I'm using latest release.