Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

LivetoTrade

I was able to login to ZT fine earlier today.

Terminal stopped working - no internet issues from my side.

I force stopped the application, now it does not allow me to login :-(

Edit : was able to login now !

Guys, it will take a bit for Pi to start working. Please login to NEST until then.

Looks like everyone has woken up late to download the latest version of NEST, and hence the website has become really slow. Should get sorted in a few minutes.
Nah.. downloaded it 2 days ago when the notification was received..

Strange, this habit of deflection and implying "It is your fault in some way"... :mad: :mad:

I think its time to move from zerodha to other brokers who are providing even lesser brokerage than zerodha. your USP has been your service and software and continuous innovation. Solve your problems, then only one can think of coming back. we dont want this everyday headache.

Hi,
Install everything on drive C (Default)

And then copy the entire folder NEST3 from C:\Program Files\Omnesys to any other drive.

Open Nesttrader from the copied folder on drive other than C.

This is working for me.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c::clap::clap::clap: WORKED LIKE CHARM

akhill

Its been a while i used zerodha for trading..

just now observed that the charts in NEST Trader have changed a lot. They look very bad. Earlier the charts used to be very good.

for god's sake, why dont we have bollinger bands ?? Is it only for me or for everyone ??

LivetoTrade

Zerodha, please tell us clearly, does NOW also have any frequent issues like ZT?

I just need a reliable terminal - charts etc I can use third-party.

If NOW does not face frequent disconnection/ other terminal related issues, I would like to shift.

Guys, it will take a bit for Pi to start working. Please login to NEST until then.

Looks like everyone has woken up late to download the latest version of NEST, and hence the website has become really slow. Should get sorted in a few minutes.
Stop blaming others.. even ZT is not working.. and the work around of copying to other folder do you suggest that ?

akhill

after installing new version update, login has become a real pain. As soon as i open, it says request failure, and once i type password and hit enter, it says "Invalid Parameters".

Have to close and open for 10 times to login.

Another question..

earlier, we used to have that strip above market watch where i can select scrip to add into market watch

"NFO FUTIDX NIFTY .... ..... ..... .... "

now i am not able to find that strip and how do i add scrips to my marketwatch ?
somebody help me with this please.