Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

TracerBullet

guys , anybody have experience in investing into Liquid fund ?

I was looking at HDFC Liquid fund and ICICI Liquid fund .

Is there any mandatory liquidation timeframe ? How long one can keep fund in liquid fund ? does liquid funds permit to keep the fund in scheme as long as one wish ?
You can keep as long as you want. Go for low expense liquid funds preferably direct. They would probably give you little above inflation. you can search for funds in morningstar/value research/fundsindia. Long term debt maybe its better to put in mix of corporate bonds and duration funds.

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
zerodha

The Wait for Pi is Killing me!!!!!!!!!!
Zerodha just very recently started giving it to their clients in batches. Even after Zerodha would make it available for everyone, i won't be jumped in with rush. I will wait upto 3 months after Zerodha make it available to everyone, so that everyone can try, provide feedback and Zerodha would fix/adjust everything.

ocil

So PI ver 2.0 will be good for trading. Till then use as demo and report bug to Zerodha.

Zerodha just very recently started giving it to their clients in batches. Even after Zerodha would make it available for everyone, i won't be jumped in with rush. I will wait upto 3 months after Zerodha make it available to everyone, so that everyone can try, provide feedback and Zerodha would fix/adjust everything.