Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Raj232

My backtested Zerodha Volatility Indicator(Kite Down :p) worked again. Just before the big move kite started giving the problem. It was the indication that the enormous expiry day big move was coming.
Success again. :blackalien:
Seems that this is a reliable method to know if big moves are coming in the market. Seriously !!!

Raj232

error in Kite... anyone else ??

View attachment 31567

Logged in Chrome.
Hey.. only the ASSIST was loading / showing... LOL
Z needs you to signup for ASSIST to assist you with your daily trades.. nothing else loads except ASSIST .. maybe Z needs traders to use ASSIST for any "Assistance" .. . :wacky::wacky::wacky:

Raj232

Finally email from Z:
Thank you for choosing Zerodha as your preferred broker. As per the guidelines issued by SEBI viz this SEBI Circular, it is mandatory for clients to update financial details on a yearly basis to ensure compliance.

You can upload the latest proof on Console. You will find the option to upload your financial proof under My Profile > Financial Proofs. You are required to update your current income range too.

Any one of the below documents can be submitted:
  1. Latest 6 months bank account statement.
  2. Latest salary slip
  3. 3. Copy of ITR acknowledgement
  4. Copy of Form 16 in case of salary income
  5. Net worth Certificate issued by a Chartered Accountant
  6. Statement of demat holdings
Failure to submit financial proofs by 31st January 2019 will lead to the derivatives segment being disabled for your account.

Regards,
Team Zerodha

Hi zerodha and members.

I want to download NEST 3.11 . I already was using for 2 years but now i think it went corrupt .
Pl. some one link it here if they have on Google drive.
RTD by Joshi ji not work for me on 3.16 version

Thanks