Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Most of my trades are delivery based, web interface is working on mobile, app fail on idea connection,.I thought they will correct it so didn't raise ticket
Please do that, if possible with screenshots, do it as soon as the problem is noticed.

Does anyone know if IB also offers Margin against shares?

superman

Anyone faced issue after 3:15 today
Not able to login ,, still seeing positions left out even though i have squared off in KITE

PI shows properly

Seems like Zerodha is still the same .. Had to trade in it as I was on move today and cant use NEST or other broker

Not able to login ,, still seeing positions left out even though i have squared off in KITE

PI shows properly

Seems like Zerodha is still the same .. Had to trade in it as I was on move today and cant use NEST or other broker
Yeah, the topic got mentioned in another thread.

superman

Yeah, the topic got mentioned in another thread.
Its showing properly now. Somebody must have lost lots of money today as they wont be able to exit or got confused and exited many times :(
Anyone who does intraday trading in Zerodha is a big idiot and I was today as I had no choice since I was outside and had no access to computer. Most of the other brokers mobile trading app sucks and cant place orders quickly but need to find some way out as trading with Zerodha will surely cause me a mammoth loss one day due to their fault

PI shows properly

When I tried to close positions at 3.16pm, I was logged out of my account and unable to login then "user not logged in. Please login before twofa". Same happened to 2 more accounts I know. So, even though they know this problem is due to their glitch these beggars have charged us "call and trade charges" on all three accounts as if this is only their income source. This proves they have done it on all accounts made lacs out of it.

superman

When I tried to close positions at 3.16pm, I was logged out of my account and unable to login then "user not logged in. Please login before twofa". Same happened to 2 more accounts I know. So, even though they know this problem is due to their glitch these beggars have charged us "call and trade charges" on all three accounts as if this is only their income source. This proves they have done it on all accounts made lacs out of it.
Tell them to reverse the charges or else say you will complain to NSE !
Charges wont kill you but imagine people having F&O positions or getting confused and squaring off many times; If that happens it can wipe accounts !