Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

how come i have Zerodha trader 3.10.57.100.7.. I am facing only one issue. I have to click
Show index bar everyday in the morning or CTRL+I.
You could've been one of the few guys who downloaded our 100.7 setup while it was online for a few minutes.

Here's how you can avoid the Ctrl + I situation every morning: Press Ctrl + I and add whatever indices you'd like to see on the index bar. Once this is done, close ZT by pressing the x on the right-hand corner. Save changes. The index box should be there when you relogin. If this doesn't work, you'll have to report it to us on [email protected] so we can look into it and have it fixed.

Brill

There is an index chart available on the new version of Zerodha Trader which is 100.7. This build is almost ready for release but is going through the final rounds of testing. This index chart doesn't only give you intraday, but it gives you intraday data for 22 trading days.
If you'd like to check it out, PM me your email ID and I'll send you the link to download and see. I can't put up the link here as it's not a fully ready setup.
Thanks. I will wait for the fully functional version. With this i feel this will become one of the best software for Day traders.:clapping:

ocil

You could've been one of the few guys who downloaded our 100.7 setup while it was online for a few minutes.

Here's how you can avoid the Ctrl + I situation every morning: Press Ctrl + I and add whatever indices you'd like to see on the index bar. Once this is done, close ZT by pressing the x on the right-hand corner. Save changes. The index box should be there when you relogin. If this doesn't work, you'll have to report it to us on [email protected] so we can look into it and have it fixed.
I have done this 5 time . But issue is not reslove i have to press ctrl +I.
:) Thanks

VJAY

Dear Zerodha,
Please give the link for NEW brokerage calculator excell sheet ...Its now not showing in downloads...Is it removed?

columbus

Problems with ZT(3.10.57.97.7) today.

1.Not able to modify orders.
2.Not able to see charts.

manojborle

Can anybody please tell me How can I see Nifty spot intraday data in ZT ?

manojborle

Hope you know how to see intraday chart. Just right click on the intraday chart and click data table, you can see open, high, low, close... data.
I asked for nifty spot which I am not able find anywhere except in Index bar.
There in index bar it is not showing intraday chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.