Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusi

"Link to Excel" is not working in the new version of ZerodhaTrader_V.3.10.57.100.7 (at least for me).
So if you need "Link to Excel", stick to the old version of ZT.
Maybe I've missed the relevant post(s), but from where did you download 100.7? zerodha.com download does not seem to have the link.

manojborle

Where can I find new version of Zerodha Trader ?
I could not find it on website.

Raghuveer

Maybe I've missed the relevant post(s), but from where did you download 100.7? zerodha.com download does not seem to have the link.
Downloaded 100.7 from Zerodha website. Now they are only giving old version. But if you want I can upload 100.7 and post the link.

Brill

Sir, Zerodha trader is good software but it lacks HISTORICAL (Last 21 days) Index intra-day 5/15/30 minute charts. Does the new version/nest plus take care of that ?

Kindly consider this request.

Thanks.

champ

@ Zerodha / TJ members

Can you please suggest which smartphone best suits for Zerodha nest trading?
What about Micromax/Karbon/Intex phones?

Thanks in advance,
Champ

Zerodha

Sir, Zerodha trader is good software but it lacks HISTORICAL (Last 21 days) Index intra-day 5/15/30 minute charts. Does the new version/nest plus take care of that ?

Kindly consider this request.

Thanks.
There is an index chart available on the new version of Zerodha Trader which is 100.7. This build is almost ready for release but is going through the final rounds of testing. This index chart doesn't only give you intraday, but it gives you intraday data for 22 trading days.
If you'd like to check it out, PM me your email ID and I'll send you the link to download and see. I can't put up the link here as it's not a fully ready setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.