Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Prakash,

The NISM link you have posted is the right certification you need.

MCX-SX is good to go, a few our cleints have been trying the new version of ZT(NEST 100.7 ) which will be available on the download section on our website by end of day today..

On the 100.7, if you have enabled mcx-sx, you will be able to start trading currency, f&o and equity on mcx-sx. Trading on equity and f&O on mcx-sx will be free for all our clients for a couple of months..

Dear Zerodha,

Is ZT 100.7 only for mcx-sx or also for nse and bse. I have not enabled mcx-sx and dont need also at present. I trade only F & O of NFO. So could I also download and use latest version of ZT 100.7.

Also what are the benefits of mcx-sx over nse.

Thankyou. :)

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,

Is ZT 100.7 only for mcx-sx or also for nse and bse. I have not enabled mcx-sx and dont need also at present. I trade only F & O of NFO. So could I also download and use latest version of ZT 100.7.

Also what are the benefits of mcx-sx over nse.

Thankyou. :)
Yes,

Do upgrade it to 100.7, other than MCX-SX being introduced, it is lighter than the earlier version..
Presently there are no benefits of MCX-SX over NSE because there is hardly any liquidity on mcx-sx.

Zerodha

@ Zerodha do you give Margin benefit against Liquid Bees ? I have read that it can be used as cash equivalent margin for NSE Cash segment and Derivative segment with 10% haircut.

For reference follow below link :

http://www.benchmarkfunds.com/Documents/BM_Combined_Bro_19th_jun_B2_dec2009.pdf
Yes we do provide, but you have to keep some cash as well to meet any MTM obligations.

If you have pledged 1lk of liquid bees, you will get 90k as margins, if you put another 15k(15%) in cash, you can take positions worth 1lk..

Raghuveer

"Link to Excel" is not working in the new version of ZerodhaTrader_V.3.10.57.100.7 (at least for me).
So if you need "Link to Excel", stick to the old version of ZT.

Last edited:
RTD/"Link to Excel" is not working in the new version of ZerodhaTrader_V.3.10.57.100.7 (at least for me).
So if you need "Link to Excel", stick to the old version of ZT.
Thanks for informing others :)

Did you speak with Zerodha? what do they have to say?

Zerodha can you give some feedback on this here?

Happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.