Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Advantage of dealer terminal.

1. Most important, you can automate your trades after getting approvals.

2. You can trade on multiple accounts. @zerodha we will let you trade only on your immediate family accounts and no one else. So wife, father, mother, son, daughter. 1 terminal will give access to all accounts at same time.

3. you also can subscribe to our tools like i3 http://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/view/zerodha-i3-execution-based-algorithms for high volume traders. Automate technical analysis strategies using algoZ and etc.

Requirement:

1. NISM series Viii certification.

2. Register as an Authorized person with us on the exchange. Will cost around 5k in one time cost, exchange charges and other incidental charges.

3. Dealer terminal will have a rental cost of Rs 250/exchange/segment per month. So NSE equity/fo/currency would mean Rs 750 per month.

dineshN

Please let us know, the procedure at a glance, Thanks
Bse and Nse websites have enough info about NCFM certification.
bseindia.com and nseindia.com
click on training & certification
You have to register yourself separately. Then enroll for the exam. Fees are 1500/ Rs approx. Study material can be downloaded from the same link. Also a book comes to your address. Choose the date of exam as per your wish. Passing is above 70%.
If you take NSE derivative course, it is valid on both exchanges but BSE certificate is not valid on NSE!

megapixel

There are many traders like me who don't know anything about filing returns, taxations, CA etc etc. Like I don't even know where to find a CA. And many CA maybe not aware of the clauses of filing a return of a stock market trader.

Zerodha can you help us filing returns properly by assigning a CA for us? I am not asking u to provide it for free, you can take fees from us for filing our returns. In this way things can become easier for us and also we will be assured that our returns filing is correct and we will not get into any nightmare in future :)

Please Zerodha.... think of it.
Zerodha ,

Can you please tie up with a good tax consultancy firm to file ITR ? As you have vast customer base I guess fees will be reasonable also......There are lots of tax consultancy firm outside ...but I'll prefer a tax consultancy firm selected by Zerodha .....We'll pay fees for this service.

can you please look into this and let us know updates.

1. NISM series Viii certification.
Bse and Nse websites have enough info about NCFM certification.
bseindia.com and nseindia.com
click on training & certification
You have to register yourself separately. Then enroll for the exam. Fees are 1500/ Rs approx. Study material can be downloaded from the same link. Also a book comes to your address. Choose the date of exam as per your wish. Passing is above 70%.
If you take NSE derivative course, it is valid on both exchanges but BSE certificate is not valid on NSE!
Adding further to what Zerodha meant in the earlier post, these are the new regulations of SEBI

http://www.sebi.gov.in/cms/sebi_data/attachdocs/1358229129897.pdf

...and this what is required to be passed

http://www.nism.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=375&Itemid=300

If i have correctly assumed then all our existing NCFM/BCFM certificates(derivative dealer module) are valid only until their expiry and henceforth NISM EDCE is going to be the only valid certificate required to be a dealer on an F&O terminal. right ZERODHA?

By the way any updates on MCX-SX & MCX FO going live on Zerodha?

Last edited:

lvgandhi

Using spread order for rolling over is not possible with normal margin as it is not taking into account existing position for margin calculation .
Kindly change in Zconnect the following which is false.
================

a. Rolling over position:

You have bought Nifty February Futures and today is the last day of expiry, you intend to rollover the position to the next month, how do you do it?

You will first place a Nifty sell February future and once executed buy the Nifty March future. What is the risk with this?

What if as soon as you sold the Nifty February future, the market bounced and you lost a lot of points before you could buy the March future??

You can use the 2L order type to ensure that this doesn't happen as shown below...
=========================================
Also please inform when rectified.

Last edited:

Zerodha

Adding further to what Zerodha meant in the earlier post, these are the new regulations of SEBI

http://www.sebi.gov.in/cms/sebi_data/attachdocs/1358229129897.pdf

...and this what is required to be passed

http://www.nism.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=375&Itemid=300

If i have correctly assumed then all our existing NCFM/BCFM certificates(derivative dealer module) are valid only until their expiry and henceforth NISM EDCE is going to be the only valid certificate required to be a dealer on an F&O terminal. right ZERODHA?

By the way any updates on MCX-SX & MCX FO going live on Zerodha?
Yes Prakash,

The NISM link you have posted is the right certification you need.

MCX-SX is good to go, a few our cleints have been trying the new version of ZT(NEST 100.7 ) which will be available on the download section on our website by end of day today..

On the 100.7, if you have enabled mcx-sx, you will be able to start trading currency, f&o and equity on mcx-sx. Trading on equity and f&O on mcx-sx will be free for all our clients for a couple of months..

Status
Not open for further replies.