Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zerodha
is it possible to open two different accounts (self + wife) and trade in both at the same time just having unique id?
I think it needs dealer terminal and that needs NCFM certification :lol:

instead use NEST for (self and browser or mobile based trading interface for + wife)

Happy :)

Zerodha

@zerodha
is it possible to open two different accounts (self + wife) and trade in both at the same time just having unique id?
Yes dinesh like happy said, you will need a dealer terminal access to place orders on 2 accounts in 1 frontend..

You could actually install NEST in two separate drives and run 2 instances of the platform. Or use 1 software and 1 webbased..

Yesterday I transferred Rs. 30,000 from my HDFC Bank account to Zerodha via Pay-in but the amount is yet to come to my zerodha account. What happened guys, mailed you.. called you, it is yet to be rectified.

Zerodha

Yesterday I transferred Rs. 30,000 from my HDFC Bank account to Zerodha via Pay-in but the amount is yet to come to my zerodha account. What happened guys, mailed you.. called you, it is yet to be rectified.
There's been some problems with fund transfers all around yesterday and today. We have been constantly in touch with banks and also our third-party payment gateway, Atom Tech. The answers from all sources is the same: There was some ISP issue which has led to delays in completion of transfers. It is definitely not an isolated issue, but we're working on having this resolved at the earliest.

Ideally, we would suggest that you should plan your fund transfers a little in advance so that these issues don't crop up, but this is a crisis of sorts so we just have to wait it out. Thanks!

Trader J

Yes dinesh like happy said, you will need a dealer terminal access to place orders on 2 accounts in 1 frontend..

You could actually install NEST in two separate drives and run 2 instances of the platform. Or use 1 software and 1 webbased..
Dear Zerodha,

Please write up in your blog about NCFM certification. Lot Information available in nse website, but we need only just information for certificate required for dealer terminal for NSE Equity, FO and currency.

I do have NCFM certification (no commodities yet). How do I get dealer terminal?
Me too . . . :)

But why do I need the dealer terminal? Can you let us know, with only one account is there some advantage using a dealer terminal?

Thanks

Happy :)

VJAY

Dear zerodha,
How can I change installation in deferent drive?when I click NEST installation its directly going C drive only...when again I tryed it then its asking Modify/repair earlier installation ...Pls guide

Status
Not open for further replies.