Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi zerodha,
please confirm what do you mean by rs 50 as a contract note charged as a stamp duty ,,i.e.. every trade i take means 1(buy+sell) i will pay 50 then next trade (buy+sell) i have to pay 50 and so goes on.. or there is some other methodology. please clearify

a1b1trader

hi zerodha,
please confirm what do you mean by rs 50 as a contract note charged as a stamp duty ,,i.e.. every trade i take means 1(buy+sell) i will pay 50 then next trade (buy+sell) i have to pay 50 and so goes on.. or there is some other methodology. please clearify
Stamp duty charged is per day per contract note, which is 50 INR maximum per day. If stamp duty (as per your trades) is less than 50 INR then you will be charged with the actual amount.

please explain the meaning, usage and significance of highlighted fields of sell order as given below:

Zerodha

Re: z5........Feedback

I think in TRADE SYMBOL you have given 19 characters length.By doing so, last 2 characters are missing, which carry VITAL information.Let me explain in
Better way.BANKNIFTY13APR11700PE and BANKNIFTY13APR11700CE are shown as BANKNIFTY13APR11700.It is left to the user to guess whether it is PE or CE.

Placing orders is another problem.One has to fill a BIG order form ,which takes a considerable time.Can't it be a small one?

There is a need of MANUAL here.
The order form nothing much can be done, but will let you know about the trade symbol thing in a bit...

Zerodha

hi zerodha,
One contract note has max stamp of Rs 50, no matter how many trades you execute in a day.. It is actually 0.01% of total traded value or Rs 50 whichever is lower per contract note...

Status
Not open for further replies.