Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zerodha, is there any chance that you can switch to a better mobile trading software?....probably a replica of NOW....I had to switch back from NEST to NOW only because of this ZT Mobile which is very below avg app....It crashes every 10 mins on my mobile....I don't know if all the people on this forum know about this....NOW mobile trading doesn't even time out the session now. You just need to log in once and you can be logged on to it for the whole day...this means 15 mins time out is definitely not any regulation...its just a jazz.....

Zerodha, if you can please ask the NEST guys to replicate the NOW, it would be a great combination of the computer and Mobile Software for NEST, and I will be able to trade all of the exchanges on the same NEST platform. Please please please do this....its really the need of the hour.....

Initially felt that the ZT mobile application was kind of OK, but now it has become a pain using it. It crashes every few minutes. If I am lucky and it has not crashed for 10-15 min, then the session would have timed out. As mentioned in the above post, NSE Now android application was not timing out every 15 min. So I guess there should be a work around for this 15 min timeout regulation if there is one...

megapixel

Zerodha, is there any chance that you can switch to a better mobile trading software?....probably a replica of NOW....I had to switch back from NEST to NOW only because of this ZT Mobile which is very below avg app....It crashes every 10 mins on my mobile....I don't know if all the people on this forum know about this....NOW mobile trading doesn't even time out the session now. ....
I too get this error. very much unpleasant experience. Its painful to use

I opened new account with RKSV due to this mobile trading application as zerodha did not allow backward switch from Nest to NOW. I just cannot trade with ZT mobile trading application, nsemobile of NOW is 1000 times better. I am looking forward if Zerodha can come up with something better.

Zerodha, is there any chance that you can switch to a better mobile trading software?....probably a replica of NOW....I had to switch back from NEST to NOW only because of this ZT Mobile which is very below avg app....It crashes every 10 mins on my mobile....I don't know if all the people on this forum know about this....NOW mobile trading doesn't even time out the session now. You just need to log in once and you can be logged on to it for the whole day...this means 15 mins time out is definitely not any regulation...its just a jazz.....

Zerodha, if you can please ask the NEST guys to replicate the NOW, it would be a great combination of the computer and Mobile Software for NEST, and I will be able to trade all of the exchanges on the same NEST platform. Please please please do this....its really the need of the hour.....

comm4300

I opened new account with RKSV due to this mobile trading application as zerodha did not allow backward switch from Nest to NOW. I just cannot trade with ZT mobile trading application, nsemobile of NOW is 1000 times better. I am looking forward if Zerodha can come up with something better.
Most of the problems wrt ZT, ZT mobile would be solved if the top brass of Zerodha team themselves traded.
They claim it is their software [atleast Z in ZT indicates it] and hence would have a say in development of the software.

Sachin, Hari, Bharath [even nitin] should be compulsorily made to trade ZT [all segments] using desktop and mobile. they would then have first hand experience of their platform and how things could be improved.

poortrader

Go to LIC office in your place, show them the policies and get the information about surrender value (as on date) etc. Ideally you need to be equipped with photocopies of these policies, your bank account passbook (where the money will be ECS) and revenue stamp of 1 Re.

Hope this helps,
Hi ST,
Thanks for the post. I have checked your link ....but those seems different things .

I have these NAV's from LIC ... please check this link
https://www.licindia.in/plannav/plan_navs_new.htm

I purchased long time back . .... How do I sell and get cash back ?

Hi Kumudhan,

http://www.mcxindia.com/Uploads/Products/5/Gold Mini January 2013 Contract Onwards.pdf

Go to annexure 2 which shows delivery and settlement.

Tender period for gold is between 1st and 5th . So what this means is that if you are long gold and hold the position overnight, it is very easily possible that you are assigned.. Gold once it is in the tender period is compulsory delivery, so this would mean that you will have to buy the 100gms of gold(Gold M) physically..

This could mean a lot of hassles and hence most online commodity brokers ask the clients to rollover or square off positions before a contract enters compulsory delivery.

check out contract specifications before you start trading any commodity on MCX website..

Could you anyone let us know which and all contracts are physically settled by MCX?
I know Gold and Silver anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.