Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope ZT Mobile will improve, plenty of scope to improve....:(....NSE mobile is too good and fast.....ZT Mobile is slow, sluggish and when you enter buy/sell the quote stops updating , for a fast moving scrip this is not good.....I m not confident to trade with this application.....at least make it like NSE mobile if not better.....

ZT mobile crashes frequently on Samsung Note. Also session timeout of 10-15 minutes is very inconvenient.

I have a few questions for Zerodha...
i.) I want to open a trading and demat account. I saw your IPV requirements.
Is it required after activation of account or before.
My main concern is i am working guy. Will be hard to find Webcam etc. at your scheduled time.

Also as i have invested in MFs i have my KYC done, will it help?

ii.) What is primary mobile trading platform. Is it NSE NOW.
I saw some posts where it is written that you are going to discontinue NSE app for
your own proprietary app. ?

iii.) As i understand you don't have IPO,FPO products at present. Are there any plans
for introduction at a latter stage.

iv.) For computer platform i understand one can use both Zerodha trader terminal
as well as NSE now.?

Last edited:

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

With the introduction of SPICE(Submission of Power of attorney based Instructions for Clients Electronically) by NSDL, can i sell shares from any NSDL demat account with Speed-e facility through Zerodha.

Thanks.
Hi Prabhu,

We are still working on the dynamics of it,

The risk for us is when a client sells and we don't deliver to the exchange. Before we take it live we need to be 100% sure that the system is in place..

Zerodha

Zerodha is it true that you are going to discontinue NSE NOW for everybody eventually? I want to keep NSE NOW as my trading platform. Please let me know.
We haven't mentioned it anywhere :) .. Gtj, we have no plans as such, NOW will continue.. Any plans that might effect your trading, we will inform you much ahead in advance. We have introduce Bulletin on Z-connect, where you can track anything new that we have to announce.. http://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/category/bulletin-latest-at-zerodha , believe only what you see here.. Cheers..

Zerodha

I have a few questions for Zerodha...
i.) I want to open a trading and demat account. I saw your IPV requirements.
Is it required after activation of account or before.
My main concern is i am working guy. Will be hard to find Webcam etc. at your scheduled time.

Also as i have invested in MFs i have my KYC done, will it help?

ii.) What is primary mobile trading platform. Is it NSE NOW.
I saw some posts where it is written that you are going to discontinue NSE app for
your own proprietary app. ?

iii.) As i understand you don't have IPO,FPO products at present. Are there any plans
for introduction at a latter stage.

iv.) For computer platform i understand one can use both Zerodha trader terminal
as well as NSE now.?
Dev,

i. If your KYC is already done, that is good enough.. When our account opening team calls you, tell them that your KYC is already done.. You don't have to go through the process again..

ii. Presently we are offering the Zmobile, a few small issues with certain handsets, but should be fixed.. The good thing with Zmobile is that you will be to trade all exchanges whereas on NOW you can trade only NSE.

iii. Yes online IPO and Online MFSS should be enabled by April this year.

iv. Yes you can use both, but we enable you ZT to begin with has a lot more features and can be traded on multiple exchanges, we should be live on MCX-SX also when it goes live very soon.. You can check the features for ZT here: http://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/category/zerodha-trader-software-version

comm4300

@zerodha/ sachin :

I purchased RANBAXY and SESAGOA on 23-10-2013 using CNC;

Not showing on t1 holding nor showing on demat a/c holding.

Contract note available showing debit of amount and purchase.

PUrchase of other stocks made later on 25-01-2013 are shown on t1.

help.

Zerodha

@zerodha/ sachin :

I purchased RANBAXY and SESAGOA on 23-10-2013 using CNC;

Not showing on t1 holding nor showing on demat a/c holding.

Contract note available showing debit of amount and purchase.

PUrchase of other stocks made later on 25-01-2013 are shown on t1.

help.
25th and 26th were DP holidays.. If it is not showing in your holding, it must be because we haven't received delivery..

Status
Not open for further replies.