Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether NOW is with Zerodha or another broker it doesn't matter. NOW never interferes with NEST :)
But once you start Zerodha Trader, your NOW password is disabled.

megapixel

Zerodha/Sachin

I am trying to put a preferred email address for alert.

I choose a scrip >set security Alert > Email field is disabled. :(

Can you please enable it so that I can put a preferred email address to get alert....by default it shows only registered email id.

I remember ...In NOW , email address field was editable so you can put your preferred email id for receiving alert ...however in ZT I find this non editable.

do you have a solution to this issue ?

hey Z i had given an sl order of buy copperm with trigger 445 and price 445 at 9 ish last night,i had set an alert to my cell phone for the same too but today i got the a trade msg saying my order has been executed,but hasnt got an alert saying the price has crossed

Last edited:

a1b1trader

hmmm... Confused... It cannot happen, especially on nifty.. Last time margin for nifty went up during the day was during those mayhem days in 2008 and that too by not more than 15-20%..
If you are saying a popular broker and this, there must be some other side to this story, which your friend hasn't probably told you..Ideally shouldn't have happened for nifty from the time it started trading, that the margin goes up by so much during the day..
Thanks Sachin for the reply.
I will contact my friend and will reply in the evening.
If you think he is hiding something, what could be the other side of the story. But I dont think he is hiding something. Will let you know.
In the meantime what sort of details do you want, to substantiate this incidence. I will ask him those questions/details, in detail and will post here.

PS Please let me know if it would have make any difference if the trade happened in Minifty instead of nifty.
Hi Sachin
My friends says, he has nothing to hide nor there is any other side of story. He always had sufficient amount in his trading account after paying margin money so as to meet MTM, nothing unusual happened before this incident.

He is ready to submit any detail, here in the thread itself, if any required by you.

So please answer my previous post, quoted above.

Hi,

I have executed few trades in NEST trader. Now I would like to view the trades. Were can I view them?
Preferences>User Settings>General>Reconcile. Then exit the settings window. Press F8.

Status
Not open for further replies.