Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Monk.

Today I came across this article on the net. http://www.moneylife.in/article/wip...umer-court-but-got-shafted-by-sebi/28666.html

It is kind of unsettling. How can our stocks be safe with any broker if they can be easily sold off without our knowledge, and why do we need a broker in this age of electronic online trading? Zerodha being a broker can you comment on the safety of our stocks in demats?
he had come to traderji some time back with his grievences and ask for help,
but i guess he didnt get any positive guidance from here too.

Trying to open the account with Zerodha for the last one week
Here is what I'm facing
1) Same issue of Blank dropdown, funds transferred to Commodities account! Can we transfer that through the backend to the Equities account or do i have to go through the pain of withdrawal and another pay in?
2) Demat account opening still not done. IL&FS now says they need to have a fresh POA form as the previous form was on Zerodha letterhead.
3) Nominee photo and signature required, which was also not told while filling up the form.
Seems it will take another full week to have my account all setup!
Sincerely feel these are trivial issues which could have been take care of from the Zerodha side initially.
After all with an operation of this scale, not sure how the Demat process can be messed!

Zerodha

Trying to open the account with Zerodha for the last one week
Here is what I'm facing
1) Same issue of Blank dropdown, funds transferred to Commodities account! Can we transfer that through the backend to the Equities account or do i have to go through the pain of withdrawal and another pay in?
2) Demat account opening still not done. IL&FS now says they need to have a fresh POA form as the previous form was on Zerodha letterhead.
3) Nominee photo and signature required, which was also not told while filling up the form.
Seems it will take another full week to have my account all setup!
Sincerely feel these are trivial issues which could have been take care of from the Zerodha side initially.
After all with an operation of this scale, not sure how the Demat process can be messed!
Jai, We had the equity payment gateway running in the morning, but had to pull it down to fix a small issue, should be fixed very soon and then you can transfer directly to equity on the payment gateway...

Send me your contact and client id to [email protected], put my name in reference.. We will fix all your issues today..

Cheers

Zerodha
Hot key function (F1, F2, minus keys) not working on my trading terminal Nest Trader, how can I enabled to same pl guide me for placing instant order

@Zerodha,

The home page of Zerodha, www.zerodha.com, takes too long to load. It takes at least 20-30 seconds even on broadband internet which is highly unacceptable. What I feel is it should not take more than 3 seconds to load. Not sure if it is a problem with the website host or with the images on your site. I noticed that around 0.5 MB is getting downloaded for this simple page. We cannot avoid this page as this is the gateway for back office and online trading. Could you please do the needful to improve its performance?

Linking exiting DP with Zerodha Trading Account

I have a trading and DP account with MOSL. If I open a Zerodha trading account can i use my existing DP account if I give POA to Zerdha!?

Zerodha, Are you doing the Statutory/Mandatory Quarterly payout of credit balances of client accounts for this quarter ending SEP 2012 as per SEBI guidelines?

Status
Not open for further replies.