Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just comparing today Zerodha ,RKSV and compositedge on overall perspective. Zerodha has transaction charges of 490/crore while that for RKSV are 230/crore .Though RKSV has highest stamp duty, it comes cheapest for particular TURNOVER, you can try their brokerage calculators on respective web.And if you are generating brokege more than 1947 then useless to be with zerodha.

Wake up Zerodha....reduce transaction charges..you cannot make fool by saying only big banks can have low transaction charges and also bring something matching RKSV's freedome plan ..else..all the best

Hello Zerodha
I have recently migrated to Zerodha Trader. Nest trader version is old. I want to latest version of Neast Trader 3.10.57.96.6 the same may pl be provide me as unable to start trading through GFDL_trading plug in as the existing version is not compatible to GFDL_trading plug in. Pl tell me from where this latest version will be downloaded.

Zerodha

Let me post for the bunch of queries together:

1. Withdrawals, no charges for withdrawing funds from the trading account and no limit on number of withdrawals.
To request for a payout, login to the backoffice and go to withdrawals, put the amount and save it. All processing is done around 7.30pm every evening. Any request placed after that is processed the next day. If your account is HDFC, it will hit your bank account the same night and if other banks, it should happen the next day by 1.30pm.

2. About contract notes, we had 2 days in the last 1 month where there were problems with our email server. We have fixed this issue immediately. Yes on the couple of such days, the contract notes might have come to you a little late.

Yesterday, was the third friday of the month. This is settlement day for all global indices f&o, settlement price is based on the special opening quotation on CME. Special opening quotation comes through only by 7pm and NSE sends us trade files late on such days. If we offer clients trading on global indices, this day the processing will happen late and hence contract note will be delivered late. Details of this can be found out on: http://www.nseindia.com/products/content/gi/General_brochure.pdf

3. About ZT, guys though it might sound cliche.. what we are trying to do is pretty taxing at our costs. If a broker is asking for upfront commitment in terms of paying something before you trade, like the broker mentioned in the previous few posts, it is a different business..

We are working really hard, but that said there would be a couple of issues that is bound to happen however planned we are. There have been no issues as such. Software has been working smoothly and the only serious issue was that the equity payment gateway on ZT was not working. This is fixed and from monday, you can transfer funds instantly.

We had anticipated McxSX launch way back last December and hence were very keen to have all the exchanges up on our platform, It is not possible on NOW. If there are any small issues, send us an email to [email protected], if contract note is late, if your passwords is locked, if you post issues like these on this forum, it can be pretty misleading.

Half the calls we receive during the day are people calling us up to ask for prices and they keep crowding our call n trade desk. These are not people who execute the trades, they just keep calling us for prices. We are a team of 60 people today and in a much better position to support than a year back. We will probably find a fix for this soon, but if you are one of those who keeps calling us for prices, our call n trade desk is for call n trade and customer support.

About the margin requirements please understand that nifty is up almost 15% from 5000 to 5700. So when nifty has gone up 15% the margin requirement also would have gone up 15%. ON ZT, the margin set is 40% of SPAN+ Exposure, The margin requirement can show more if there is a pending order in the system.

@vasudevan, if you are saying 14k is getting blocked in your account, I am quite surprised, because there is just 1 rule set for all our clients. But i'd call you personally and see why this is happening on monday.

Last edited:

Zerodha

Hello Zerodha
I have recently migrated to Zerodha Trader. Nest trader version is old. I want to latest version of Neast Trader 3.10.57.96.6 the same may pl be provide me as unable to start trading through GFDL_trading plug in as the existing version is not compatible to GFDL_trading plug in. Pl tell me from where this latest version will be downloaded.
96.6 is an older version, the new version is on our website on the home page. The new version also has an auto updater, so from now on, whenever a new version is launched your Trader will auto update and there is no need of uninstall and install ...

Zerodha

Zerodha I have one quarry related to nest plus. What is the advantage of nest plus in ztrader. Because all the services are paid. We have to pay for any services. Then what is the advantage of nest plus? Pls advice :confused:
Nest Plus starter is free and on Ztrader it comes preenabled. In starter you get charting..

The additional features are available only on demand. These services are paid because they are additional features. For eg, PULSE, can be used to backtest strategies and this costs only around 900 per year. Any such tool in the market costs quite a lot.

Cheers..

Nest Plus starter is free and on Ztrader it comes preenabled. In starter you get charting..

The additional features are available only on demand. These services are paid because they are additional features. For eg, PULSE, can be used to backtest strategies and this costs only around 900 per year. Any such tool in the market costs quite a lot.

Cheers..
Thanks Lot ZERODHA Team for acceptable clarifications.... :thumb:

Keep the good work on...

Happy Weekend ... :)

@ Sachin
can we not have OI figures under VWAP statistics window in ZT?
for MCX it is not showing OI column at all. do not know about NSE on ZT as I've not yet migrated from NOW.

It's a part of customer service. The same issues need to be answered repetitively for the newer customers.
Name the other brokers that go through trial by fire on TJ?
How many brokers have a thread on TJ covering 10,000 posts?

At the time of opening the account, were traders promised in writing on a stamp paper, that you would be given all their answers on a forum like TJ?

If so, then Zerodha is obligated to answer questions here.

I have been corresponding with the Indiabulls team for about 40 days now for a small and simple issue, and sent maybe 25 odd emails, and have received 24 auto reply emails and one single line reply.

Contract notes not coming on time.... people are posting on the forum. Log into your backoffice and get the contract, people, it will take less keystrokes that complaining here. ( No offence to comm)

And I find it really amusing that people just want to complain about non issues, and no one is willing to take zerodha to task for their transaction charges.

I can understand complaints like non opening of order window, etc as valid, but most of the complaints here are frivilous.

Also, issues related to Ztrader are vaild, but some of the questions asked here are just too much.

Sachin must have taken the course " Art of living" 30 odd times to be able to courteously answer all these questions.

I know for a fact, that he uses a punching bag to get his frustrations out of his system. And guess what, he must be having name tags of traderji Ids he must be putting on the bag to punch :D

Status
Not open for further replies.