Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

Zerodha

has something happened with NOW? i tried to relog on NOW at 12.18 pm thru Tata ISP (normally i connect thru that ISP) and till it is downloading (status is 65% ) something.

i cud not log on but in the morning it was fine

what i have to do

sr

a1b1trader

Yes,

We have had cases where for eg,

Nifty is at 5490 at 3pm on expiry day, the client has bought 5500 call and is letting it expire thinking he is making a loss..

At 3.30, the market closes at 5501 and hence in the money by Rs 1...

This is an exercised contract and STT would be 0.125% of 5501 x 50 almost 300 bucks a lot..
So what is your suggestion for such near the money options on expiry day/after 3.00 pm.
Thanks

Zerodha

So what is your suggestion for such near the money options on expiry day/after 3.00 pm.
Thanks
If the strikes you hold are anywhere close to market price at around 3pm - it is best to square the position off in the market rather than hold it-- A mistake done by most of us is that when we have a loss we want to forget about the position we hold- But in case of options the losses can multiply and hence better to square off rather than forget

Dear Zerodha
After requesting through email for Zerodha trader migration what time will be take it for activation. This trading terminal having latest version of NEST Trader.

Zerodha,

I have put a request for early migration to Ztrader, but I am not migrated to it now. My question is when I will be migrated to Ztrader, what will happen to to the fund transfer I did through NSE Now online? Will this fund be available for trading with Ztrader? :)

Second question, I did a fund transfer today at around 3:15 PM on NSE Now online website. What time this fund transfer will take to reflect in my account? Transfer should be instant, no? It was a successful, "hot payment" through Axis bank.

Thanks

ocil

Zerodha,

I have put a request for early migration to Ztrader, but I am not migrated to it now. My question is when I will be migrated to Ztrader, what will happen to to the fund transfer I did through NSE Now online? Will this fund be available for trading with Ztrader? :)

Second question, I did a fund transfer today at around 3:15 PM on NSE Now online website. What time this fund transfer will take to reflect in my account? Transfer should be instant, no? It was a successful, "hot payment" through Axis bank.

Thanks
See the post 243/244/245/246

Zerodha Trader is more or less the same as NOW. Margin status is a big issue,if you are a future/option trader Zerodha is having serious accounting issues--Funds up dation takes its own sweet time. If you are an active trader, you may be sitting and crying as you may not be able to take position,if funds are not updated.It could be a nightmare, If your positions are squared for margin shortage even after transfer of funds.
Who says that Zerodha is having low brokerage. What about Rs.9+taxes on transfer of funds each time.

I have opened my account recently and have decided not to trade further as Trading with Zerodha is a sure prescription for heavy losses and constant Blood pressure.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.