Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

megapixel

the actual stuff is Exchange Segment and not only Exchange, then why do u drop that part and asked about the address and HQ of NFO. pls be explicit inur question or we will be confused

sr
Ok. let me explain ...

In drop down of Exchange in NOW ...I find two choices ... NSE and NFO.

I know where NSE is ...It has an Office ......Similarly I was just curious about NFO .... its not widely heard term....In india We have NSE , BSE , MCX , CSE etc.....

So wanted to know bit info regarding NFO.

did not find much info regarding NFO in google search.

Hope I explained clearly.

comm4300

Ok. let me explain ...

In drop down of Exchange in NOW ...I find two choices ... NSE and NFO.

I know where NSE is ...It has an Office ......Similarly I was just curious about NFO ....this is because its not widely heard ....In india We have NSE , BSE , MCX , CSE etc.....

So wanted to know bit info regarding NFO.

did not find much info regarding NFO in google search.

Hope I explained clearly.
NSE has segments - CASH and Derivatives

Derivatives has Futures and Options.

so NSE cash segment is simply NSE.

NSE Derivatve segment is NFO [NSE Future & Option.]

other dropdowns you'll see on the next tab after NFO is FUTIDX, FUTSTK, OPTIDX and OPTSTK -
these are Future Index, Future Stock, Option Index and Option Stock.

GTji

Dharavi, lane Number 3. The red building at the end of the lane.
Opposite lane from Modern Sweets. Its a famous shop. When you reach Dharavi, ask anyone about modern sweets, they will guide you.
Hey, I didn't know you were joking. I was going to book a ticket today and go there to check out the building. :p

sr114

Thanks ....This is helpful.

Well , NOW software should have changed the Label to Exchange Segment instead of Exchange ! .....its bit confusing you know.

Thanks for your time.
MP

u said earlier that u researched a lot about all the things that crossed ur part so sometimes u missed something which are there. in NOW clearly it the Exchange Segment and not Exchange as u said the NOW software team sud change. look at the order pane carefully and u will find that. i think u missed that Segment part as u overlooked it.

and happy surfing
sr

megapixel

MP

u said earlier that u researched a lot about all the things that crossed ur part so sometimes u missed something which are there. in NOW clearly it the Exchange Segment and not Exchange as u said the NOW software team sud change. look at the order pane carefully and u will find that. i think u missed that Segment part as u overlooked it.

and happy surfing
sr
open nowonline.in

go to Market Watch ( not NOW Express)

you get a small HTML window there at the bottom.

There is Exchange but not Exchange Segment.

I rarely use NOW Desktop .....mostly live with NOW Mobile and nowonline

hope this is clarified....I guess you are looking at NOW Desktop. I dont know what is written there.

Status
Not open for further replies.