Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumosanammain

First impression of Zerodha Trader

Keys very similar to NOW, f1 ,f2 etc.. f11 has position conversion and ability to square off directly from admin position with a limit price.. This was a pain for me in NOW, admin position square off was only market, in this I can place limits also...

Very impressed with the SPAN margin calculator, after I don't know how many years of trading, I am getting to see the exact margin benefit I get for taking multiple f&o positions, before taking a trade..

Charting, I think it is auto logged in, doesn't ask me for NEST plus login and etc.. Automatically pops up the chart..2days intraday chart.. Small complaint, I was told there would be an option to see longer intraday data, don't see that...

Ticks seem as fast as NOW, sometimes faster.. Marketwatch, Admin positions, order book and all menus seem to be preset, So I guess time saved..

Zerodha:

One issue though, not able to transfer funds from NSE to MCX?? How do we do this?? I see 2 ledgers, 1 for equity and 1 for commodity, but how do I transfer funds if I want to take a commodity position?? presently funds in equity ledger..
If nest plus is auto logged in,. I dont EVER want to migrate to Zerodha Nest Trader

I would rather pluck out all my hair on my head, one by one, its less painful than using Nest Plus.

shekharz

if the bnf is trading at 10094, and u want to short at 10122, then u should use a limit order and not SL-M.

SL-M is used when say u want to short when it breaks 10000, then u use SL-M.
The terminal is right.

You have to put a limit order for shorting at a higher price, and a sl-m order for shorting at a price lower than current price.

All you had to do was place a limit order, not a sl or sl-m order.
Thanks both of you friends, I was not aware of these terms, I will keep in mind these points in future.

In first case, BNF was trading at 10094 & I have put SL-M order at 10122 & it got executed in a flash at 10096. Later, in second case, BNF was trading at 10102 & I have put SL-M order at 10148 & it got executed in a flash at 10102.

There was a time period of around 15-20 minutes between placement of both these orders ..........

?????????????
wen you SL-M order plecing chak d order type box

megapixel

When we place Option order we choose Exchange = NFO .

Is it a virtual Exchange ? Or it has office and headquarter .... where is it ?

sr114

When we place Option order we choose Exchange = NFO .

Is it a virtual Exchange ? Or it has office and headquarter .... where is it ?
the actual stuff is Exchange Segment and not only Exchange, then why do u drop that part and asked about the address and HQ of NFO. pls be explicit inur question or we will be confused

sr

megapixel

Dharavi, lane Number 3. The red building at the end of the lane.
Opposite lane from Modern Sweets. Its a famous shop. When you reach Dharavi, ask anyone about modern sweets, they will guide you.
Sumo ...you must be joking...right ? well ...anyway ..do you have an answer to that query ? yes/ no ?

sr114

If nest plus is auto logged in,. I dont EVER want to migrate to Zerodha Nest Trader

I would rather pluck out all my hair on my head, one by one, its less painful than using Nest Plus.
SSM

at the time of login if u do not check mark the Login Nest Plus, then Nest Plus is not auto logged and u can be peaceful and have not to pluck ur scarce hair one by one. let them be crowned on ur head

sr

mkbsiva

Dharavi, lane Number 3. The red building at the end of the lane.
Opposite lane from Modern Sweets. Its a famous shop. When you reach Dharavi, ask anyone about modern sweets, they will guide you.
is it??.. i thought its in the yellow building opposite to that one... when did they changed their places...:D also why din't they put it up in their website:rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.