Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

soft_trader

Today I noticed a good feature in Zerodha Trader.

Earlier if more than one bank a/c linked to the trading account, they used to classify them as Primary and Secondary bank accounts, but now all the banks linked can be used as Primary account.

i.e. We can now deposit as well as withdraw funds to & from all our linked bank account. This was a long awaited feature. And Zites kept their promise.:clap:

Thank you Zerodha :)

Tharu

Hi Zerodha.. So thrilled about Ztrader..! Still waiting for my batch... Is there a mobile platform for Ztrader..?? And mainly will it work with Windows phone..?? Coz NOW mobile trading platform dont offer the comfort of trading in Windows 7 phone.. Its just a market watch...
Anyways Kudos to u guys..!:thumb:

sansarva

Hi Zerodha.. So thrilled about Ztrader..! Still waiting for my batch... Is there a mobile platform for Ztrader..?? And mainly will it work with Windows phone..?? Coz NOW mobile trading platform dont offer the comfort of trading in Windows 7 phone.. Its just a market watch...
I thought windows phone was made for for businees like use and got one, that too a uncommon one , garmin asus M10, an excellent phone but to the greatest surprise the Now mobile seemed to work on almost all smart phone platforms except windows phone.

Even more strange as they seem to love microsoft more as their software works only on windows, internet only on explorerr, then why different for mobile version,

may be this illogic defines humans, and by extension the market.

megapixel

I thought windows phone was made for for businees like use and got one, that too a uncommon one , garmin asus M10, an excellent phone but to the greatest surprise the Now mobile seemed to work on almost all smart phone platforms except windows phone.

Even more strange as they seem to love microsoft more as their software works only on windows, internet only on explorerr, then why different for mobile version,

may be this illogic defines humans, and by extension the market.
There is a other way Mobility solution.....I was discussing with couple of hardware vendors .... there is a high chance that cheap Tablets are coming into the indian market in the month of December .

These Tablets will have Windows x86 version as similarly we have in Desktop....that means you can install all your windows favorite softwares ...everything in a small gadget.

If you are in a hurry and want to shell out bucks you may think about buying this Tablet in the link below ...its loaded with PC version Windows.

http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/tablet-pcs/XE700T1A-A03US

Last edited:

Zerodha

We are in for a change at Zerodha, you can soon use the software on MAC's, mobile on Windows..

Zmobile might take a couple of weeks before we go live, so the people using NOWmobile will be able to migrate only once the Zmobile is live..

mithoon

I only hope we dont have to wait until christmas for automated trading from amibroker thru zerodha trader becomes a reality.

nirav_j

We are in for a change at Zerodha, you can soon use the software on MAC's, mobile on Windows..

Zmobile might take a couple of weeks before we go live, so the people using NOWmobile will be able to migrate only once the Zmobile is live..

While you guys are at it, can you also make 'backoffice' Mozilla/Google Chrome compatible ?
Then one can totally do away with Windows and IE !

Also, I hope Ztrader would be Linux compatible too .. I just cant wait to get rid of Windows from my Laptop .. Didn't want to install Windows on a virtual machine running on my Ubuntu OS, hence had to reluctantly switch over to Win XP completely just for NOW. :eek:

onlinegtrash

what will happen to NOWMobile after introduction of Zmobile?
can i still use NOWMobile, if i am already happy with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.