Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumosanammain

is it??.. i thought its in the yellow building opposite to that one... when did they changed their places...:D also why din't they put it up in their website:rofl::rofl:
You know how burecracy works. Maybe they didnt pay their rent on time and got kicked out. And by NSE standards, it may take 6 months for their website to get updated.

I always enjoy a visit to modern sweets after visiting the NFO exchange in Dharavi. Their gulab jamuns are fantastic.

sumosanammain

open nowonline.in

go to Market Watch ( not NOW Express)

you get a small HTML window there at the bottom.

There is Exchange but not Exchange Segment.

I rarely use NOW Desktop .....mostly live with NOW Mobile and nowonline

hope this is clarified....I guess you are looking at NOW Desktop. I dont know what is written there.
I went to Agra, and DAMN! the Taj Mahal was not there!

Then someone told me to turn around and look the other way, and heck, there it was :D

asnavale

is it??.. i thought its in the yellow building opposite to that one... when did they changed their places...:D also why din't they put it up in their website:rofl::rofl:
They changed the building for reasons of Vaastu.:D

Now they are thinking of changing the name also for reasons of Numerology.:p

I am flying on Sunday morning to Mumbai to participate in the Re-naming ceremony to be held between 4.30pm to 6pm (Rahu Kalam).:lol:

-Anant

sumosanammain

SSM

at the time of login if u do not check mark the Login Nest Plus, then Nest Plus is not auto logged and u can be peaceful and have not to pluck ur scarce hair one by one. let them be crowned on ur head

sr
I know that about NOW. Said I wont migrate if Nest is auto logged in in Ztrader.

As for my hair, dont know how long they will remain, given the way Nifty is moving, or rather, not moving :D

praveen taneja

They changed the building for reasons of Vaastu.:D

Now they are thinking of changing the name also for reasons of Numerology.:p

I am flying on Sunday morning to Mumbai to participate in the Re-naming ceremony to be held between 4.30pm to 6pm (Rahu Kalam).:lol:

-Anant
Yes, I had heard they were going to rename it as " Naakmeindum Saali Exchange"
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.