Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

I don't think the point is that we're demanding a reduction, we're demanding basic, ethical transparency. You can't mix up a statutory charge with a service charge and tell me you aren't charging me. Which is what zerodha is doing in this case. I like these guys, but this sort of dodgy practice is plain wrong, whether they do it, someone else does it or everyone does it. Be upfront about what you charge and what you offer, and let me as a consumer decide.
aot, We were the first brokers to put up a brokerage calculator on our website and sharing all our charges on an excel. Our business strategy requires this to be reduced on a slow and steady basis. In the business we are in, unlike your traditional business, there can be no inflation, clients won't accept it. We cannot reduce it and increase it.

Your point taken and I have put forward this thought to everyone here to show this charge separately as Clearing charges rather than including it as Turnover charges..

Cheers

An issue we hadn't expected while migration..

We use atom payment gateway and it works perfectly fine on our BO. The equity gateway on ZT was supposed to work with the same merchant ID as the BO.

But our ATOM boys in a bid to make a little more wanted us to get a new ID as they would probably make some money on it. Once the Purchase order was sent , they took forever to process it.. Everything is set and the equity payment gateway should be live by tomorrow..
@Zerodha,

I too faced the same problem ten days back. If something is not working properly and there is workaround, then that service could have been suspended temporarily in the problematic area till it is rectified. It will save the customer from becoming frustated and the time of your support guys who would have been busy to rectify this issue for many customers.

kumudhan

i paid in through ZERODHATRADER payin link yesterday.the amount is debitted from my bank ac.still not reflecting in my zerodha ac..how long will it take?

We use atom payment gateway and it works perfectly fine on our BO. The equity gateway on ZT was supposed to work with the same merchant ID as the BO.

But our ATOM boys in a bid to make a little more wanted us to get a new ID as they would probably make some money on it. Once the Purchase order was sent , they took forever to process it.. Everything is set and the equity payment gateway should be live by tomorrow..

@preethi, if fund transfer took 2 days, it was probably because of a weekend, if not, please ping me your client id. The withdrawals never take more than 1 day after being placed. Sorry if any inconvenience caused..
hello sachin...instead of replying how i can revert my money ,you are arguing with preethi,evading my post.why?

Zerodha

hello sachin...instead of replying how i can revert my money ,you are arguing with preethi,evading my post.why?
Evading? Ping me your client id and I will ensure it is credited back immediately.. You can send this as an email also to [email protected], if you don't you can use the funds for commodity trading, if it is in your commodity ledger... The equity payment gateway will be up by tomorrow morning..

The Monk.

@preethi, if fund transfer took 2 days, it was probably because of a weekend, if not, please ping me your client id. The withdrawals never take more than 1 day after being placed. Sorry if any inconvenience caused..
ya pls check her client id and check whether there was a prob with fund trf, as i doubt that not only any such ID exists , but also the existance of preeti itself is doubtful.He looks more from your compititor broker firm than u r client.
If what is mentioned here is true then pls post it here, i will apologise to preeti.

Hello Zerodha,

i want to open F&O and commodity trading account with you. i have already many Demat Ac.( which i never used as i day trade only). is it neccessry to open new Demat? can i connect old one with your trading A/c?
For F&O and commodity, do i have to send two cancelled & 300 rs. cheque or just one?

Zerodha

Hello Zerodha,

i want to open F&O and commodity trading account with you. i have already many Demat Ac.( which i never used as i day trade only). is it neccessry to open new Demat? can i connect old one with your trading A/c?
For F&O and commodity, do i have to send two cancelled & 300 rs. cheque or just one?
If you use your old demat, you can only take delivery of equity and not be able to sell it from your demat and our trading account..

If it is only f&o and commodity, just trading account is good enough..You can link your old trading to this.. You need to send 2 cancelled cheques and 2 cheques for Rs 300 if we courier the form or else 2 cheques for Rs 200 if you are printing it..

Sachin,

I appreciate you for coming on tj and taking all the heat every single day even though you have an option to not show up. I am one of your very satisfied customers inspite of few minor issues but i would definitely hope that you would resolve all these issues sooner.

You should come up with a poll and take inputs from your members directly so that you can understand what they are expecting from you in a better way and what things matter the most to them.

thanks,
srinivas

hello i am new in commodity market and i had lost rs: 60000 . now i have 40,000 in account. any one know how to compansate the loss... plzz reply////////

The Monk.

Sachin,

I appreciate you for coming on tj and taking all the heat every single day even though you have an option to not show up. I am one of your very satisfied customers inspite of few minor issues but i would definitely hope that you would resolve all these issues sooner.

You should come up with a poll and take inputs from your members directly so that you can understand what they are expecting from you in a better way and what things matter the most to them.

thanks,
srinivas
I think this is the height of cust service, where as answering cust queries in forums is a great initiative from zerodha, the problem is some anonymous people with ulterior motives, they could be non-clients ,competitors posing as clients, taking oppurtunity to make complaints, create controversies, try to defame etc.

Where as clarifying queries here is convienient to some clients, least zerodha can do is confirm the identity of the client.

Status
Not open for further replies.