Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTji

You need to blame makers of NEST and not brokers. Brokers have no direct control on software.
NSE NOW and NEST are highly customizable from broker's end, they can even customize the platform accordingly for each individual client differently. So a lot of things are actually in the brokers control, also it is the brokers job to kick ass to get things done right from their side.

Hats off to the people with such huge writeups. many lead a virtual life here it seems given that its not a trading day today and it wasn't yesterday either.
I'm neither pin pointing anyone nor quoting any of the previous posts for your own good.

I fail to understand that if a query is raised specifically to the broker why others bother to play hit and run or foot ball(as in kicking) and act like a show-stopper?

Don't tell me Zerodha has appointed you to represent them here and address the issues/queries.

A helping hand from clients in addressing the queries is always welcome in the rush hour if Zerodha is not online but why not let Zerodha handle issues?

makes sense?

futures

@Zerodha, one more important question : are you considering to lower your transaction fees ? I trade In-the-money Nifty options (usually in the north of 40 lots)..I am nowadays comparing the money i pay to Zerodha vs what i would have paid to RKSV(via their calc)..projecting the number of trades for a month, i get anywhere from 6k-7k in savings through RKSV

I still stay with you guys as i live very close to your BLR office(somehow, this is giving me a comfort) and NOW platform(even though RKSV offer the same platform, i guess)

So, kindly respond to my question.

mrkanitkar

Hats off to the people with such huge writeups. many lead a virtual life here it seems given that its not a trading day today and it wasn't yesterday either.
I'm neither pin pointing anyone nor quoting any of the previous posts for your own good.

I fail to understand that if a query is raised specifically to the broker why others bother to play hit and run or foot ball(as in kicking) and act like a show-stopper?

Don't tell me Zerodha has appointed you to represent them here and address the issues/queries.

A helping hand from clients in addressing the queries is always welcome in the rush hour if Zerodha is not online but why not let Zerodha handle issues?

makes sense?
This is discussion forum and not your email thread to broker. Many who knows answer to some query try help people, they do not need your approvals. Forum is about people who are doing trading as business, someone who look at it as serious way to make money. People spent years here to learn about industry, trading and many more. I gone thru all your posts, please show at least a single post by you where you given possible solutions, trading ideas, none.

ksp191

To zerodha,
Your transaction charges are high @rs 490 per 1crore for futures in fno segment.But RKSV charges only@rs 230 per 1crore for futures in fno segment.Both have same clearing house ie ILFS.As you are one of the top 10 brokers of nse,you may have better bargaining power with ILFS than rksv.But why this huge difference?How we can understand this huge difference?

Last edited:
To zerodha,
Your transaction charges are high @rs 490 per 1crore in fno segment.But RKSV charges only@rs 230 per 1crore in fno segment.Both have same clearing house ie ILFS.But why this huge difference?How we can understand this huge difference?
When I opened account with YOU ZERODHA...That time I got reply that with low Brokrage offer you don't have any hidden charges...
Don't you think that charging High transaction charges is hidden charges you are taking from client openly ???

Can you put some light on transaction charges issue ??

vikrit

You need to talk to makers of NEST and not brokers. Brokers have no direct control on software, t.............
mr kantikar, i couldn't resist replying after reading your post. no control?? its like you are saying when you buy basmati rice, you will not complain about bad rice to company, b/c they don't grow rice themselves, so farmers should be blame???? its company's responsibility to buy/choose wisely before representing it.

nest trader is zerodha choice, they buy it to give their customers. if till this time traders facing so many problems, that mean omnyses is not capable so either zerodha make them workout solution or drop it.

don't know why zerodha or omnesys release new version full of problems, b/c old version working fine (except charts), as i have tried both versions simultaneously on different machines with different ids. new one have some serious problems and quotes also lag or freeze some times. so continuing old version.

in this regard i like the sharekhan people attitude, when they launched TT2.0, it was having so many problems, once they got bad feedback they drop it, told me not to use it, then they release new one after 3 months, including many suggestion, but still facing speed issue on slower machines, so they keep the TT1.0.5 version, as basic version. gave the idea to launch a basic version to zerodha too, but maybe omnyses is not ready for it as may be they don't want to loose potential market for their paid services.

Status
Not open for further replies.