Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Zerodha, what are the expenses related to payouts ? Are there any limits about payouts (number of payout requests per month/per day etc.., minimum/ maximum amount etc).

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't remember it.

You say 11k margin but why 14k used for me.Am observing this since last monday.-No answer to point raised

Why auto squire off blocked?If NRML chosen and margin is less then rejection reason will be insufficient margin.Some how Zerodha goofed and not accepting.This cost me more than 60 nifty points as margin was available and correct trade(buy nifty)was chosen but software failed.

If deleting files is not the solution then how i could put next order?
Again now also you have asked to delete files for other member

Deleting Zerodha is the answer as neither charges are cheap(more than 3 points per nifty for single lot and just 40 rupees less for multi lots ) and margin 14k .Except multi lot option traders others have nothing positive in Zerodha other than flat denial of their short comings and flawed software.
How Zerodha response has changed recently(after 15k customers)!
With more business they will be worse than IIFL or ICICI

This has nothing to do with deleting scrip files..

On Zerodha Trader, if you need margins you need to use MIS, if you use NRML then you require the entire margin which is around 28k as of today.. Intraday you will require around 11k for the same, but you have to use the product type as MIS.

Supporting on Chat is what we are testing and hopefully we will have a solution very soon..

You say 11k margin but why 14k used for me.Am observing this since last monday.-No answer to point raised

Why auto squire off blocked?If NRML chosen and margin is less then rejection reason will be insufficient margin.Some how Zerodha goofed and not accepting.This cost me more than 60 nifty points as margin was available and correct trade(buy nifty)was chosen but software failed.

If deleting files is not the solution then how i could put next order?
Again now also you have asked to delete files for other member

Deleting Zerodha is the answer as neither charges are cheap(more than 3 points per nifty for single lot and just 40 rupees less for multi lots ) and margin 14k .Except multi lot option traders others have nothing positive in Zerodha other than flat denial of their short comings and flawed software.
How Zerodha response has changed recently(after 15k customers)!
With more business they will be worse than IIFL or ICICI

ZERODHA,
I think you should reply back immediately to svasudevan05's query....
As I am new to ZeroDha and looking and reading about you in the TreaderJi's forum I decided to migrate from Ventura to ZeroDha....But now a days I am reading so many complaints here about you and also observing that you are unable to satisfy the queries and not able to provide solution for the same...

I request you to look into the matter and provide Timely solution for the problems, because we also may get the same problem ????

soft_trader

Hello Zerodha, what are the expenses related to payouts ? Are there any limits about payouts (number of payout requests per month/per day etc.., minimum/ maximum amount etc).

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't remember it.
Payouts are absolutely FREE. :D Minimum payout amount is Rs. 100/- One payout daily. You can't place two withdrawal request at a time for the same segment. i.e. One payout request at a time for equity and commodity. :)

Hi Sachin/Zerodha
What is the procedure for asking a payout and in how much time it is executed.
Thanks
Payout's are processed EOD around 7 PM.

manojborle

ZERODHA,
I think you should reply back immediately to svasudevan05's query....
As I am new to ZeroDha and looking and reading about you in the TreaderJi's forum I decided to migrate from Ventura to ZeroDha....But now a days I am reading so many complaints here about you and also observing that you are unable to satisfy the queries and not able to provide solution for the same...

I request you to look into the matter and provide Timely solution for the problems, because we also may get the same problem ????
I am also thinking to shift from Ventura to Zerodha, but looking at everyday issues with Zerodha, I have to rethink again.
Operational point of view Ventura I dont have any problem with them, they are very good. Only thing I found out from here that I am paying almost 10 times high brokerage

Last few pages of this thread is real horrible ghost story.

I am still trading with Now and not moved to nest yet.But looking at mountains of problems with nest, I guess need to find some other reliable broker. People not able to put orders, no response from customer care..seems cheap is cheap ....huh..cannot go pathetic than this.

ocil

Zerodha I have one quarry related to nest plus. What is the advantage of nest plus in ztrader. Because all the services are paid. We have to pay for any services. Then what is the advantage of nest plus? Pls advice :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.