Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup

@Zerodha: Please send me a link where it shows in video on how to place an order and square it off using zerodha...Your call and Trade facility is really good... The call centre employees are placing the order in a span of 5 to 10 seconds, thats good.... Keep it up..

One suggestion from my end would be change the UI of your software, its very difficult to understand for new guy.. I had been trading with ICICI for long and felt the UI is very good..No comparision, just a suggestion

Last edited:

Zerodha

@Zerodha: Please send me a link where it shows in video on how to place an order and square it off using zerodha...Your call and Trade facility is really good... The call centre employees are placing the order in a span of 5 to 10 seconds, thats good.... Keep it up..

One suggestion from my end would be change the UI of your software, its very difficult to understand for new guy.. I had been trading with ICICI for long and felt the UI is very good..No comparision, just a suggestion
Anup, don't have a video, but check out Zconnect, snapshots with explanation.

ZT software version: http://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/category/zerodha-trader-software-version

Z5 html5 version: http://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/category/z5-html5-mobileweb-platform

soft_trader

I have had a friend who had to forcibly take 10 quintals of turmeric :) because turmeric was hitting circuits and he could not exit before hitting compulsory delivery.

Imagine 10 quintals of turmeric.. ;)..
Oh God!!! 1 Tonne
that's a huge quantity. I wonder what that guy had done with that turmeric :confused:

Probably he became a turmeric merchant from commodity trader. :p

soft_trader

So basically what you are saying is trade it like a future and not a deliverable contract?

Edit:

Are the positions considered as client positions or broker positions?

Also are the trades kept in-house or is there a contract direct from exchange
No trades are kept in-house. This is not dubba trading. Every trade can be cross verified on the websites of the respective exchanges. :)

shri_r3

Zerodha,

In market watch, I have 28 scrips which include index, banks, pharma, reality and capital goods. To watch different sectors easily I inserted 5 blank line between scrips using INSERT key . Now when I check marketwatch with ctrl+g it shows no of scrips 33.
Does blank lines also considered as scrips ? If yes please try to exclude blank lines as scrips , as it affects total no of scrip counts in other market watch.

Thank you.
Shri

Zerodha

Zerodha,

In market watch, I have 28 scrips which include index, banks, pharma, reality and capital goods. To watch different sectors easily I inserted 5 blank line between scrips using INSERT key . Now when I check marketwatch with ctrl+g it shows no of scrips 33.
Does blank lines also considered as scrips ? If yes please try to exclude blank lines as scrips , as it affects total no of scrip counts in other market watch.

Thank you.
Shri
Shri,

send a request to increase your marketwatch to [email protected] and also mention this case. WE will increase this so you don't have to worry about this 33 limit..

Cheers..

Shri,

send a request to increase your marketwatch to [email protected] and also mention this case. WE will increase this so you don't have to worry about this 33 limit..

Cheers..
If I send a request for the same, can you make it for all of the NSE Futures scrips as well as for commodities too.

I of course have a reason behind it.

shekharz

Status
Not open for further replies.